• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Senior CRM Inegration Software Developer Java XML EJB

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
There is an excellent opportunity for individuals with experience integrating major CRM products, such as Siebel or Goldmine. This company is based in the Philadelphia / King of Prussia area. This is a full-time regular position with a software and services company. We are looking for working knowledge of EAI, knowledge of XML & XLST applications, and familiarity with J2EE, EJB, Java Servlets and JSP. A strong understanding of UNIX platforms is required. Experience with JDBC and LDAP is important. The position involves analyzing integration requirements and working with customers, vendors, and integrators. This person will research technical models and identify / select technologies for integration and then develop project proposals. This person will be responsible for designing software components at a high level and implementing and testing components. This is a team environment and there is a great deal of interaction with other team members. The team works with corporations to enhance and tweak their CRM applications. This involves proprietary software that works with the major CRM software to extend functionality in the sales process. The company was founded in 1999 and has been growing steadily. They already have extensive contracts and assignments. This company is very well funded. This is an opportunity to get in near the start of their growth. This position reports directly to the VP of Software. The atmosphere is very open, diverse, and friendly. They take time for company sponsored events. They do require good communication skills and the look for �nice� people. Benefits and work conditions are excellent. Growth potential is excellent. Salary is $80K-100K depending on experience. Contact Rich Collins at rich@moretechconsulting.com or 877-294-4005. This company will NOT sponsor H-1B's.

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
hi Collin,
this i subrata mukherjee a M.Tech from India with 2.5+ years experince in ejb,xml,java & allied techlogies. Presently i am working with Pricewaterhousecoopers EJB,java development team.
I have overseas experince in Geramny too.
I ont need H1B sponsership.
My eamil id - jake_ind@yahoo.co.in

[This message has been edited by jake_1 (edited September 20, 2001).]

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Iam Aswanth P Jayan . Iam 14 years of age . Iam from India . I have passed Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer at an age of 13 and Sun Certified Java Programmer at 14 . I wish you would call forward me.
Mail me at aswanth_pj@hotmail.com
Phone 91-487-383913

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic