• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

F/T Java Architect needed, Pittsburgh, PA

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello,

I am a recruiter for Integral Strategies, Inc, an IT staffing and consulting firm in Pittsburgh. While our primary business is IT consulting and contract staffing, I am currently working on a excellent direct, full-time opportunity on behalf of one of my local clients.

We are seeking a Sr. Java Architect with a minimum of 10 yrs. IT experience. Of this, at least 5 yrs. needs to be focused in J2EE, with at least the most recent 2 yrs. spent as a primary Java Architect. Candidate must be able to design and develop systems in J2EE/Websphere environment, using Struts, JSP, Oracle and Toplink. Must have strong communication skills, and a grasp of systems integration issues. Client is prepared to pay a very competitive salary for the right person. May also consider contract-to-hire option if that works better for you. Please send me your Word or .rtf resume with contact details if interested.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic