aspose file tools*
The moose likes Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP) and the fly likes SCJP 5.0 BETA Certification Exam Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of Spring in Action this week in the Spring forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP)
Bookmark "SCJP 5.0 BETA Certification Exam" Watch "SCJP 5.0 BETA Certification Exam" New topic
Author

SCJP 5.0 BETA Certification Exam

Barry Gaunt
Ranch Hand

Originally posted by Danut Prisacaru:
Is there going to be a new exam for SUN CERTIFIED DEVELOPER FOR THE JAVA 2 PLATFORM?

Thanks!
Danut

At least one person has passed SCJD using Java 5.0, check out the SCJD forum and/or Sun Certification Results. Or do you mean something different?

Ask a Meaningful Question and HowToAskQuestionsOnJavaRanch
Getting someone to think and try something out is much more useful than just telling them the answer.
Danut Prisacaru
Greenhorn

Originally posted by Barry Gaunt:

At least one person has passed SCJD using Java 5.0, check out the SCJD forum and/or Sun Certification Results. Or do you mean something different?

Since SCJP 1.5 exam format is different than SCJP 1.4 then I was thinking that there is going to be a new format for SCJD as well.

Danut
Jerzi Deflanax
Ranch Hand

Originally posted by Nicholas Cheung:

I cannot stop, otherwise, I will be fired.

Nick

What is your job?
Test Tester?
Abraham Moyo
Greenhorn

I am getting certified even if it is said to be difficult.

Point me in the direction and and I will drive the herd there!!!

In no more than 2 months the number of Certified Gurus wld have increased By One at least...That I guarantee

It is sorta covered in the JavaRanch Style Guide.

subject: SCJP 5.0 BETA Certification Exam