• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Format for XML Certification FAQ

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I got the following message as a response to my revision of the XML Certification FAQ:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<br /> Mapraputa Is <br /> sheriff <br /> Member # 2505 <br /> posted April 24, 2002 10:41 PM <br /> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> Joseph, I tried to make a link to your FAQ, but you keep on moving the target <br /> If we apply JavaRanch Look&Feel and store it on our site, so it will look like this, will you object? Of course, each Q&A will begin with your name <br /> What do you think? <br /> >>>>>>>>>>>>
I replied that I wanted to make occasional revisions to the FAQ, and that was why the target is changing.
The matter was dropped at that point.
If Mapraputa wants to create an HTML version, I could midify the HTML when I have changes to make if I have access to the document.
Also, the text version of the FAQ is currently listed in the links at the top of the XML Certification forum. If we are going to retain a text version, I think there should be some procedure whereby I can change the link when I revise the FAQ, or notify someone to change the link.

Leverager of our synergies
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Unfortunately only few people can have access to our server, not even all moderators are so lucky Joseph, if send you file, and you E-mail it to me every time you make updates, will it work?

Joseph Hammerman
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
That is fine. If you send me the model, I can write the initial HTML, or you can send me the HTML, and I will send you updates.

I want my playground back. Here, I'll give you this tiny ad for it:
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic