• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Assistance Retrieving Logon Credentials

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello, I have a problem I was hoping someone could provide me some assistance with. I signed up to for the SCJD about a year ago. Unfortunately, I have spent only limited time working on the assignment until recently and I have made significant progress.

As I should be ready to submit that assignment sometime in the next month, I recently tried to re-log to the website to verify the requirements and procedures for uploading the assignment. However, I am embarrassed to say that I was unable to either find the appropriate login ID or correctly remember my password. The site referred me to my scoring report for the prerequisite exam (SCJP exam) to get the necessary information. Unfortunately, I do not believe that I have a copy of this any longer. Additionally, I no longer have access to the e-mail account that I used when I registered (it was a work account and I have since switched jobs). However, I do have copies the e-mails I received when I paid for my exam (so I have my order number and transaction ID).

I have sent this information to SunCert@prometric.com twice in the last two months and have not gotten any response. Has anyone had a similar problem or have any contact information they could pass on to me so that I can fix this situation?

Thanks very much!

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I had the same problem, changed email address, took a year off, ect..., however, I replied to SunCert@thomson.com not prometric, it took some time though

Miles Toliver
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Thanks, Tom. I thought Thomson and Prometric were one company now, but it is worth a try.

Miles Toliver
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Good news. Sent an e-mail to SunCert@thomson.com like Tom suggested and heard back within three days. Looks like I am good to go!

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic