• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

WSDL2Java emitter timeouted problem

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I am trying to generate the stubs,skeletons and datatypes from a WSDL file.I am using Apache AXIS wsdl2java tool. I have two version of the same file, one containing the contraints for an XML schema and the other accepting any XML format.When I launch the tool with the wsdl file which accepts any type of XML document, the tool is able to generate the stubs/skeletons. But when I try to do the same thing with the wsdl file containing XML constrains, I am receving this an error as follows
WSDL2Java emitter timed out. (This often means the WSDL at the specified URL is inaccessible.)
I have looked at the AXIS documentation and found a place where it says the parser times out in 45 seconds. I tried to extend the class and set a timeout for the parser but was unsuccessful. I am not sure what to do next. Any thoughts on why this is happening or any pointers would be apprecaited.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic