• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Need help quick

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I am half way into buying a voucher for scjp via sun's website, I furnished all my details and now am at a page where i give my credit card info and hit buy.....

my Q is ... I did not encounter any question about what my prefered date would be, do I buy the exam first and then contact the centers for the date, I wanted to write exam in a weeks time, what if after i bought the voucher i find out that the center near me is booked for a month from now, (center and time should be first priority...right!).

please advise if i am missing something... or if there is a way around this

waiting for a reply so that i can go ahead and buy my voucher to fame

thanks
bhagath
[ March 10, 2005: Message edited by: bhagath kumar ]

drifter
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
See Sun's Purchase an Exam Explanation, it says:

1. Purchase exam or programming assignment.

Follow links to certification descriptions and follow easy steps to purchase online.

Exams purchased on this Web site may only be used in the U.S. If you reside outside the U.S., please select a country to inquire about products delivered in your country. Once exam vouchers are purchased you have up to one year from the date of purchase to use it. Each voucher is valid for one exam and may only be used at an Authorized Prometric Testing Center in the country for which it was purchased. Please be aware that exam vouchers are nonrefundable for any reason.

For the Sun Certified Developer (SCJD) Assignment (CX-310-252A) and the Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA) Assignment (CX-310-300A), there is no time limit for completion or upload of the assignment to the CertManager database.

2. Schedule your exam.

After you have purchased your exam, contact your Authorized Prometric Testing Center to schedule your exam date, time, and location. All exams take place at Authorized Prometric Testing Centers.

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic