• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Sun Certified Java Programmer seeking a job

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,
My name is Kiranmayi. I passed the Sun Certified Java Programmer exam with 92%. I completed my Master's Degree in Computer Applications in Nagarjuna University, India during the year June 1999. I have more than one year experience in Java/VB programming. I am seeking a challenging position in the software development in a reputed organization where I can apply my knowledge and skills. Right now, I am staying in Texas and willing to relocate if I get a good offer. For further communication, or for my resume, please contact me through e-mail at the following address:
c_kiranmayi@yahoo.com
Thanking u,
Yours faithfully,
Kiranmayi

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Sky Rocket your IT Career
 Have you ever wondered if your present employer will help you realize your full career potential?
 Are you stuck with a body-shopping, staff augmentation or small time consulting company that dictates your career potential?
* Do you wish to be associated with an IT projects delivery company?
 Are you tired of moving from city to city every few months?
 Are you always worried about when and where you�re next assignment is going to be?
 Are you worried about bench pay?
 Do you wish to further your career into technical management positions?
 Have you ever wondered if you will be stuck with the same software skills for years? Do you want to stay abreast of the IT industry trends?
 Do you wish to settle down for a career and not just a job?
If you answered Yes to any one or all of the questions, then IT Solutions, Inc., is interested in talking to you.
ITS, Inc., is a privately held company and was rated by Inc., Magazine as the 31st fastest growing company in America in 1999. ITS has grown consistently over the last 7 years and the current worldwide staff exceeds 700 employees on three continents. IT solutions has been providing world-class technical project delivery to fortune 500 customers through a combination of on-site and offshore services. On-site project team sizes range from two to thirty resources and consist of the full range of skills required to deliver life-cycle based development projects including: Project Directors, Project Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Technical Leads, Business Analysts, Senior Software Engineers and Programmer Analysts. Our offshore project teams range from ten to two hundred software engineers.
ITS is ranked in Inc., Magazine fastest growing companies in 1998 and 1999. ITS has grown 60% over the last year and have plans to go public once revenues reach $100 million. Headquartered in San Ramon, CA, ITS has regional offices and software development centers at Sunnyvale, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Virginia, and New York City. International Offices are located in U.K, India, and Singapore. ITS has ambitious plans to grow its business internationally and nationally. Currently ITS is in the process of setting up additional development centers and business offices in many US cities as well as expanding into new countries.
Our business is regionalized and consequently there are no relocation requirements for our employees. ITS does not recruit talent based on specific skill sets. We believe candidates with good client- server experience can gain new software skills very fast and hence we look for candidates with a minimum of 4 years in the IT industry with substantial knowledge and experience in client server technology. ITS is a projects delivery company and hence our employees get an added advantage to work in the very latest technology on a LIVE project. ITS has always focussed on client server applications and a majority of our development is done in Java, C++, C, Oracle, OOAD, VB, ASP, SQL etc.,
ITS is currently looking to hire a lot of qualified Project Managers, Software Engineers, Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Programmer Analysts. If you wish not to relocate from your current city and are looking for a career in cities such as Los Angeles, Bay area, Boston, NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, and Virginia, then you are the person we are interested in talking to. We are interested in also talking to qualified candidates currently residing in other cities and who are willing relocate to the aforementioned cities permanently.
If you have a strong determination to succeed, Please send me an e-mail, preferably with your resume or call me at the following contact information. I will be more than happy to discuss your career potential with ITS. Check us out at www.itsprojects.com.
Vinod Bhandwalkar
IT, Solutions, Inc.,
Corporate Recruiter
20 N. Wacker Drive. Suite 3230
Chicago, IL 60606
Ph: 312-345-9955
Fax: 312-345-8589
VM: 888-838-8600 X 1296
vinodb@itsprojects.com

Originally posted by kiran bayyana:
Hi,
My name is Kiranmayi. I passed the Sun Certified Java Programmer exam with 92%. I completed my Master's Degree in Computer Applications in Nagarjuna University, India during the year June 1999. I have more than one year experience in Java/VB programming. I am seeking a challenging position in the software development in a reputed organization where I can apply my knowledge and skills. Right now, I am staying in Texas and willing to relocate if I get a good offer. For further communication, or for my resume, please contact me through e-mail at the following address:
c_kiranmayi@yahoo.com
Thanking u,
Yours faithfully,
Kiranmayi

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
To Vinad:
Virginia is a state, not a city. What area do you have openings? Richmond, Hampton Roads, DC area?
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic