• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

SCJP exam + Testing center problem

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi everyone!
The funniest thing happened to me last Friday. :roll: I took the SCJP test. When finished, the report couldn't be printed since there was some kind of a communication problem with the printer. Anyway, the thing is that still today I don't know if I have or haven't passed the test... As you can all imagine, I'm a little desperate right now.
My question is: is there any public database where I can know my grading? Can I access that information via web?
Regards
Marx :roll:
[ April 24, 2006: Message edited by: Marx Villegas ]

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi Marx,

My question is: is there any public database where I can know my grading? Can I access that information via web?

Yes. Login to CertManager (a.k.a I7) database to check your grade and track the status of your certificaiton kit. More info at Sun Certification FAQ.

Good luck.

Joyce
[ April 24, 2006: Message edited by: Joyce Lee ]

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Had you looked at the screen after pressing the button to indicate you were done you'd have gotten your score there as well.

Extremely annoying to have that happen, you'd better contact Prometric to get a copy of the report mailed to you just in case. You might need it if anything goes wrong with the mail getting the package (and it contains the information you need to log in to the official certmanager site).

Joyce Lee
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Oh yeah, did you register the exam online at Prometric website? If so, you could just log in and check the exam status.

Marx Villegas
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Thanks Joyce...
Well, I never got to see my report via the prometric page. Apparently, it takes up to four days before you can see your exam report.
Anyway, the good news is that the local prometric people called me and gave me the results over the telephone, and I got 95%!! So I'm very relieved and happy. Today I'll start my SCWCD studies. Those will be harder for me, because I have no experience in JSP/Servlets. I hope my little ASP experience could help.

Regards!! Ciao for now. Adios amigos!
Moving on to the SCWCD forum..!
XM
[ April 24, 2006: Message edited by: Marx Villegas ]

Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic