• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Cannot schedule SCJP

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi All,
I really need some advice please help me.

I try to book SCJP 5.0 exam on Prometric, but when I try to submit it the form it says �Invalid Email address� under the part, �Sun Microsystems need further information�
And does not let me confirmed the booking.

What I couldn�t understand is why this error is coming up although I have registered and paid Sun Microsystems using the same email address. Also I received confirmation along with the voucher details from Sun to the same email address.
I wonder whether any of you encountered this problem when registering with prometric for Sun exams?

This is the second time I have paid for SCJP 5.0 and on the first occasion the rescheduling process didn�t work and my money was lost. I requested Sun Microsystems to looking in to it but I have never received any feed back as of today. Any help and advice is much appreciated on how I could proceed with this matter.

Sincerely
Jones

Bartender
MyEclipse IDE Firefox Browser Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Do you mean the system charged you but you were unable to schedule ? Never heard that before. You will have to ask prometric , sun about it again. Keep emailing them. Sorry to hear you had such an experience

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hey Jones,

I seem to be having the same trouble, although it didn't confirm, so no money is lost. I'm not sure what you mean there. I am currently unable to schedule the test via the prometric site. I plan on just calling the testing center tomorrow and see if they can schedule it on the phone.

Mark

Jones Iraland
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Thanks Guys for all the advise

Jones Iraland
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi,

Thanks to the advice from a member in the Sun forum, I managed to schedule an exam.
Instead of NONE for the SunID, type NONE@NONE.com.
However prometric haven't got back to me as yet.

cheers,
Jones

Mark Freeman
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
They finally emailed me back and said they are aware of the problem. I just called prometric and they were able to schedule me over the phone. Good luck on the exam!

mark

Jones Iraland
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
wish you the same mark

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi All, I need to write the SCJP5 exam. I got the voucher, while trying to register from a Prometric center, the tool asks me for a MySUNID. Who will have this MySunId? and whom to contact for the same. Prometric center is saying Sun offical centres will only be able to give the MySunID, When I call Sun center they are saying prometric centers are the one can give that ID. Any who has an exact idea of who will be able to give the MySun ID/ should I generate my self?

Sheriff
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Spring Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Durai saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over again won't help much. Please refrain from doing such things again. If you want a reply so badly, start a new topic for your problem and then you might get a reply...

Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic