• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

CMP Deployment Error - any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
hi all

i'm new to these here forums and i'm also a student currently doing EJB's for my fourth year project and i have a problem when deploying a CMP bean in suns deploy tool:

i somehow managed to accidently try to run the client jar file in the cmd line as i was undeploying the bean in suns deploy tool (i don't know if this caused the problem though), now it tells me every time i try to redeploy the bean:

ERROR - Deploy Application in Domain
! ! ! Operation Failed ! ! !

[ Completed (time = 3,2 sec, status = 13) ]

i even tried to go thru the motions of painstakingly deploying it by hand again
this is driving me nuts

has anyone any idea what is going on, i restarted the JAS and computer several times also and i have no idea what the problem is - keep in mind that i am a student and while the answer may be clearly evident to some, it isn't to me. i also have no idea what exactly the error is telling me, damn ambiguous sun! grr i spent 3 hours trying to solve it in college today but to no avail

thanks for your help and thanks for reading this

ps i know i'm using basic tools to create the beans but our college budget is squat and i have to make do

He puts the "turd" in "saturday". Speaking of which, have you smelled this tiny ad?
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic