• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

iplanet unable to establish t3 connection with weblogic4.5.1

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
hi ,
I am trying to access the EJB which is deployed in weblogic4.5.1 using servlets which are on iplanet webserver 4.1
.I am facing a problem where the servlet in iplanet is not able to communicate with the EJB in weblogic.I am using t3 connectivity to comunicate with the EJB from the servlets.My request hangs for a long time and then displays a insecure item dialog box in the browser.when i checked up the iplanet and weblogic logs i found no exception or errors but the connectivity with the iplanet and the weblogic is lost and i was not able to invoke a telnet session from iplanet webserver machine to weblogic machine it is giving connection refused.however if i shut and start iplanet the connectivity is restablished and i am able to invoked the bean from the servlets.This problem is happening once in a while
but still i am not able to find a permanent solution for it
or the reason why this is happening the only solution that i have now is restart of iplanet
can anyone through a light into this issue

Ranch Hand
IntelliJ IDE Java Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Moved to J2EE and EJB forum

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic