• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

you infidels

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Human conflict seems to arise from the basic theme of "I am right and you are wrong". But why is this confined to things like metaphysics, race, economics and WMD? Why not other issues ? I am prepared to denounce all advocates of platform independence. The really critical thing is language independence. A platform is a trivial thing, but the ability to glue things together across skillsets is what the corporate world always wanted. Hence, .NET is a good idea. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an infidel. Not only will a marked absence of virgins be a feature of your afterlife, the only source of entertainment for you will be satan's hairy butt.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Originally posted by Mohanlal Karamchand:
Human conflict seems to arise from the basic theme of "I am right and you are wrong". But why is this confined to things like metaphysics, race, economics and WMD? Why not other issues ? I am prepared to denounce all advocates of platform independence. The really critical thing is language independence. A platform is a trivial thing, but the ability to glue things together across skillsets is what the corporate world always wanted. Hence, .NET is a good idea. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an infidel. Not only will a marked absence of virgins be a feature of your afterlife, the only source of entertainment for you will be satan's hairy butt.

OK Mohanlal, you are now oficially a persona non grata amongst the Inifdels of JavaRanch. That wiley redneck Sriraj has brainwashed you. Everyone knows that virgins think Java is and .NET sux. :roll:

Ranch Hand
Scala Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
thats right. all i have to do is logon somewhere as javaguy and the virgins start sending me all kinds of PM's

When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven't - Edison. Tiny ad:
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic