aspose file tools*
The moose likes Architect Certification (SCEA/OCMJEA) and the fly likes Dreamcar assignment for Part II Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of Spring in Action this week in the Spring forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Architect Certification (SCEA/OCMJEA)
Bookmark "Dreamcar assignment for Part II" Watch "Dreamcar assignment for Part II" New topic
Author

Dreamcar assignment for Part II

Andrew Monkhouse
author and jackaroo
Marshal Commander

Deepak - we really appreciate it when the forums are maintained by the members, so keep up the good work! However in this particular case I think that the question is allowable - we do allow questions getting clarification on the domain model, just not questions directly related to the solution (and that distinction can be really hard to decide upon sometimes).

The Sun Certified Java Developer Exam with J2SE 5: paper version from Amazon, PDF from Apress, Online reference: Books 24x7 Personal blog
deepak adlakha
Ranch Hand

Thanks Andrew.

Amit, So in then case i will suggest assume few things and please mention those clearly in your assumptions section and base your solution on the assumptions.

This is most challenging part in part 2, as there is no one to clarify the requirement and we need to make few assumptions to give the solution.
A Amit Ranjan
Greenhorn

Hi all,
I would appreciate if anybody could clarify my doubt.
When and how does one infer that request is closed?
In the assignment it is written that employee rep. should see the closed request and then look for the open bids for that request.
Thanks
Amit

I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools

subject: Dreamcar assignment for Part II