wood burning stoves*
The moose likes EJB Certification (SCBCD/OCPJBCD) and the fly likes FREE BETA:  SCBCD 5.0 Beta Certification Exam Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide this week in the OCPJP forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » EJB Certification (SCBCD/OCPJBCD)
Bookmark "FREE BETA:  SCBCD 5.0 Beta Certification Exam" Watch "FREE BETA:  SCBCD 5.0 Beta Certification Exam" New topic
Author

FREE BETA: SCBCD 5.0 Beta Certification Exam

Kai Witte
Ranch Hand

hello,

I'm herewith confirming the number Nicholas told us: 311-091

Oh, and: "Appointment Duration (HH:MM): 5:15 Please note that the appointment duration may include an exam tutorial and client survey."

Kai
[ November 24, 2006: Message edited by: Kai Witte ]

Kai Witte's business website Kai Witte's private homepage
Vedhas Pitkar
Ranch Hand

Hi Evelyn,
I just noticed the "-Meyer" in your name.

Heartiest Congratulations!!!
Amit Bakhru
Greenhorn

I am from UAE, I was able to register for the exam, by call the prometric center.

Amit Bakhru<br />SCJP(1.2), SCWCD(1.4)
Morten Franorge
Ranch Hand

Received my confirmation now. (Booked by phone).
5H15M!! I really hope that I'm not expected to answer exam questions for 5 hours. Any one know how many exam questions, and how many questions are survey questions or other type of questions used to gather information by Sun?

SCJP 1.4, SCBCD 1.3, SCBCD 5.0, SCEA J2EE, SCEA 5.0
MI Mohammed
Ranch Hand

@Morten
Please what is the Test Code ? Am still unable to register.
I called Prometric in the UK and they requested for the
Test Code.
Thanks.

SCJA(Beta) SCJP 1.4 SCWCD 1.4 SCBCD 1.3 SCBCD 5.0 beta <br />The more practice we get, the better we are at the exams and in life in general. Pls join me at My DEN.
Theodore Casser
Ranch Hand

Originally posted by Morten Fra Norge:
Received my confirmation now. (Booked by phone).
5H15M!! I really hope that I'm not expected to answer exam questions for 5 hours. Any one know how many exam questions, and how many questions are survey questions or other type of questions used to gather information by Sun?

From past experience, there's going to be plenty of questions that it might well take you that long. (Past betas have run in the general neighborhood of 180-200 questions.) The "survey" questions are the usual ones Sun asks at the beginning, and aren't counted in that number.

(And, personally... considering the beta exam is free, I don't see the big deal in it being a 5 hour exam - we're doing them a favor in testing the questions, and they're doing us a favor by making it cost-free to take a stab at it. It's quid pro quo.)

Theodore Jonathan Casser
SCJP/SCSNI/SCBCD/SCWCD/SCDJWS/SCMAD/SCEA/MCTS/MCPD... and so many more letters than you can shake a stick at!
Evelyn Cartagena-Meyer
Java Cert Herder
Ranch Hand

All,

If you are having problems registering for the FREE SCBCD 5.0 beta exam.

Please ask for 311-091.

Please call them directly. The website is not up.

BETA EXAM REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

Unlike other SUN Microsystems certification exams, this exam does NOT require a voucher. To register for the "Sun Certified Business Component Developer for the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 5.0" Beta exam, you may register by phone, by calling your regional Prometric registration office, listed at: http://www.prometric.com/Sun/default.htm

Asia/Australia - phone numbers listed at http://www.prometric.com/Sun/APACIT.htm
Europe - phone numbers listed at http://www.prometric.com/Sun/EMEAIT.htm
Japan 81-0120-107737
USA/Canada 1-800-795-3926
Latin America, India, and Pakistan:
Contact your local Prometric testing center, listed at http://www.prometric.com/Sun/default.htm

Also, there will be approximately 180 questoins and I have given candidates 4-5 hours to complete.

Thank you.

Evelyn Cartagena-Meyer
Java Certification Program Manager

Evelyn Cartagena-Meyer
Java Certification Program Manager
Albertas Laurinavicius
Greenhorn

What release date is expected of SCBCD 310-091 exam?

SCJP,SCWCD
Evelyn Cartagena-Meyer
Java Cert Herder
Ranch Hand

Hello,

The new SCBCD 5.0 (310-091) will be available end of February.

Thank you.

Evelyn
Morten Franorge
Ranch Hand

Originally posted by Evelyn Cartagena-Meyer:
Hello,

The new SCBCD 5.0 (310-091) will be available end of February.

Thank you.

Evelyn

Any idea if a Study guide is comming soon? Preferably from head first?

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.

subject: FREE BETA: SCBCD 5.0 Beta Certification Exam