GeeCON Prague 2014*
The moose likes Web Component Certification (SCWCD/OCPJWCD) and the fly likes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Web Component Certification (SCWCD/OCPJWCD)
Bookmark "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Watch "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" New topic
Author

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rajat Singla
Ranch Hand

Hi Cheekeong
Thanks for your wish.
When i studied, the draft was proposed and not finalized. Now its final and url has changed.
best wishes
rajat
Saggi Gupta
Greenhorn

Rajat
You being the first few to be SCWCD wud be able to help me out. I've recently cleared SCJP and have few months experience on jsp/servlet.
What path do you suggest for me if i wanna be SCWCD in a month? Is it possible?
thanku in advance
Best wishes
saggi
Rajat Singla
Ranch Hand

Hi Saggi,
Follow the specs very seriously.
I think better than me, follow the suggestions of Pradeep (the author of SCWCD@Whiz product) in this thread http://www.javaranch.com/ubb/Forum18/HTML/000310.html
HTH
rajat
Ricardo Polero
Ranch Hand

Hi, Thanks guy
I spect to do the exam by december !
Muhammad Farooq
Ranch Hand

Congrats Rajat.
--Farooq

Muhammad Farooq<br />Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform<br />Oracle8i Certified Professional Database Administrator
CheeKeong Chua
Greenhorn

Hi Rajat,
pardon me, I thought you typed the link incorrectly, so the exam pool came out even before the specs have been finalised.

juz checking something with you regarding the exams...
During your exam, have you come across questions that ask you which class a method comes from?
I would find this type of question difficult for those less used methods and there's a rather huge number of methods in the web component related apis and I do believe there are more better challenging questions that Sun can ask rather than to require us to memorise their apis.
Thanks in advance.
Chee Keong
SCJP
Rajat Singla
Ranch Hand

Dear Chee,
I faced some questions like that. Don't ignore such questions.
Best of luck
rajat
Sonia Virmani
Greenhorn

Hi rajat,
Thanks for your reply to my personal mail. Its of great help. But im not able to mail back you, your mail is getting bounced- may be some temporary problem.
I wanted to ask one more question: Did u also face drag 'n' drop questions? What type of questions were these if you faced?
Also what do you suggest for security topic if i am not able to practice any code.
Plz help me out.
sonia
Sree Nivas
Ranch Hand

Hi Rajat,
Just now I saw your SCWCD success details here thru whizlabs site. Recently I passed SCJP1.4 and decided to take up SCWCD. Which one do you suggest after SCJP i.e either SCJD or SCWCD? Iam in dilemna which one to proceed.
regards
Sreenivas
Bhushan Jawle
Ranch Hand

Congrats!

GeeCON Prague 2014

subject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!