wood burning stoves 2.0*
The moose likes Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP) and the fly likes Save 25% on Java Technology Certification Exams Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of Android Security Essentials Live Lessons this week in the Android forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP)
Bookmark "Save 25% on Java Technology Certification Exams" Watch "Save 25% on Java Technology Certification Exams" New topic
Author

Save 25% on Java Technology Certification Exams

Nicholas Cheung
Ranch Hand

I guess you might complaints on the staff who did not tell you this promotion when you purchase the voucher, however, his action might not necessarily be a respresntation of SUN's standpoint.

Nick

SCJP 1.2, OCP 9i DBA, SCWCD 1.3, SCJP 1.4 (SAI), SCJD 1.4, SCWCD 1.4 (Beta), ICED (IBM 287, IBM 484, IBM 486), SCMAD 1.0 (Beta), SCBCD 1.3, ICSD (IBM 288), ICDBA (IBM 700, IBM 701), SCDJWS, ICSD (IBM 348), OCP 10g DBA (Beta), SCJP 5.0 (Beta), SCJA 1.0 (Beta), MCP(70-270), SCBCD 5.0 (Beta), SCJP 6.0, SCEA for JEE5 (in progress)
Henrik Engert
Ranch Hand

I just ordered my certificate-voucher. I just entered the code in the comments field and they said the invoice would be correct when I get it. Still the cerificate-voucher will cost me $200 in Sweden and my employer won't pay for it (They think I will be more "employable" if I get the certificate, not thinking they could actually benefit from me being more knowledgeable)

Now I just need to order a book too

-Henrik

[ June 17, 2005: Message edited by: Henrik Engert ]
[ June 17, 2005: Message edited by: Henrik Engert ]

SCJP 5.0, SCWCD
Sandip Kumar
Greenhorn

I ordered for SCJP 1.4 exam in UK on 13 June and my credit card was charged for full amount �111.
When i contacted UK Sun educational services, i was told that this offer is not valid in UK.

I have mentioned the priority code while ordering.

Has anybody in UK got the discount.

Regards
Sandip
[ June 17, 2005: Message edited by: Sandip Kumar ]
santhoshkumar samala
Ranch Hand

Hi All,

Iam staying in Bangalore,India. please provide me the phone number and email of SUN representative of bangalore.

santosh

santhosh<br />SCJP,SCWCD
santhoshkumar samala
Ranch Hand

Hi all,

When I have asked about the details to the sunmicrosystems in bangalore, they have asked me to mail to hr@aisoft-tech.com.
I have sent a mail to hr@aisoft-tech.com, they have replied me by saying that I have to send the DD in favour of AI Soft Technologies (P) Ltd.
Is this the way to get voucher? Does any body got the voucher by giving the DD in favour of AI Soft Technologies (P) Ltd. Please confirm me the details.please Inform me ASAP so that I can buy the voucher with in time
Thank you
Rupak Khurana
Ranch Hand

I got charged $106.88 for SCJP 5.0 voucher. I had given that promotion code mentioned in the previous posts in this thread. It turns out they gave discount for more than the expected 25% !!

SCJP 1.5<br />SCWCD 1.4

I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools

subject: Save 25% on Java Technology Certification Exams