This week's book giveaway is in the OCPJP forum.
We're giving away four copies of OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide and have Kathy Sierra & Bert Bates on-line!
See this thread for details.
The moose likes Jobs Discussion and the fly likes salary in singapore Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide this week in the OCPJP forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Careers » Jobs Discussion
Bookmark "salary in singapore" Watch "salary in singapore" New topic
Author

salary in singapore

Lakshmi N Venkatakrishnan
Greenhorn

I am planning to move to Singapore with my family (1 boy of 4 yrs and girl of 1 yr + my mother). I am 12+ experienced in IT. What would be an ideal salary to stay in Singapore along with my family.

Also what are the good it companies to look out for.
Campbell Ritchie
Sheriff

Welcome to the Ranch

We don't allow recommendations of companies to work for on this forum.
Rajesh Rakhunde
Greenhorn

tt
Campbell Ritchie
Sheriff

Welcome to the Ranch
Rajesh Rakhunde
Greenhorn

Hi Dear all
I m Rajesh from india I have 3 year expperience in IT field system administration and Networking . So my planning is move to singapure but I dont know any status of IT fields , accomandation, salary and visa process .So anybody help me for such information.
Thanks all.
Rajesh Rakhunde
Greenhorn

Hi Dear all
I m Rajesh from india I have 3 year expperience in IT field system administration and Networking . So my planning is move to singapure but I dont know any status of IT fields , accomandation, salary and visa process .So anybody help me for such information.
Thanks all.

I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools

subject: salary in singapore