aspose file tools*
The moose likes Meaningless Drivel and the fly likes CONRAD IS STRANGE Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Other » Meaningless Drivel
Bookmark "CONRAD IS STRANGE" Watch "CONRAD IS STRANGE" New topic
Author

CONRAD IS STRANGE

Anonymous
Ranch Hand

yessir
Anonymous
Ranch Hand

stttup...i don't know...ashhhetit....ahuuhuhuhhuhu.....("shakingalughter")...uhhnhh I have heard of that before... get you'r contractions right thats i've no I have... that is not even a contraction you bastard... and you forgot the "T" there, by the not
Conrad Kirby
Ranch Hand

Listen to this. When they caught the hacker they fired him, then reHIRED him!!?? So no one knows who did it...! ARRRRGY! This place is biting! By the way I'm about to get my driving permit soon.
Conrad Kirby
Ranch Hand

Respond already.
Jim Yingst
Wanderer
Sheriff

He did. But it was deleted for excess profanity. Have you considered a wonderful new invention known as "e-mail"? There is no reason JavaRanch disk space needs to be taken up with this stuff.

"I'm not back." - Bill Harding, Twister
Anonymous
Ranch Hand

YOU HAVE NO MANLY PARTS GOOD BYE FOREVER RETARDS THIS SECTION ALLOWS YOU TO POST WHATEVER YOU WANT, WHY DON"T YOU DELETE THIS TO YOU POWERHUNGRY CRAP
Paul Ralph
Ranch Hand

Waah, waah, waah. You're not original enough to use a real name (made up or otherwise), don't know how to use the Shift key, can't spell (good bye, don"t, to instead of too), don't know the rules (there are a few for posting here), and only know how to complain. Boo hoo.
Let's see if you are a true stereotype... Do you use AOL?
Paul R
Conrad Kirby
Ranch Hand

Jim, maybe you don't undersatnd the concept of enjoyment. Whatever. Paul, if you like putting down whiners like you did above, then you look just as bad as the whiner.
Paul Ralph
Ranch Hand

Conrad, lighten up. (And maybe I should too.) I was enjoying the first part of this thread -- guess I have a little voyeur --and was disappointed it had descended into nothing.
Some people think that they make a stronger point if they type in all caps and scream like a three-year old. It doesn't really help. And instead of ignoring it, I chose to point out exactly why I didn't like it, with the hopes that the next post would be more literate and interesting.
Perhaps I made a mistake. I can live with that.
Paul R
Anonymous
Ranch Hand

Originally posted by Paul Ralph:
Waah, waah, waah. You're not original enough to use a real name (made up or otherwise), don't know how to use the Shift key, can't spell (good bye, don"t, to instead of too), don't know the rules (there are a few for posting here), and only know how to complain. Boo hoo.
Let's see if you are a true stereotype... Do you use AOL?
Paul R

I am soRRy That I DON't Know HOW to Use THe Shift Key AND I DiDn'T REalize You CARed So MuCh AboUt GraMMAr. Are GraMMar RuLes One OF THe ones you WEre refering To When YOU SaiD "(you)don't know the rules (there are a few for posting here)"?? AlSo, It IS Kind OF WeiRd to USe AOL on a LiNUX Machine. Do YOU Know What LINUx Is? Or ARE you TO BUsy WorrYinG ABOUT GrammAr aND ShifT KeY USAGE?? I KnoW I AM NoT OnE TO TAlk On THIS TO Much BUT IS it REAlly MAture For SOMEone IN a PositiON OF Power TO go AROUND Trying TO PatronIZE 15 YEAr OldS?? I FEEL SorrY FOR YOu, MAybe you SHouLD BECome A GrammAR And TYPing TEachER. AlSO I woULD Bet MOney YOU MAde Sure Your GraMmAR and SpellING WERE PerFect BefoRE YOu wROTE thaT TO nOT SeeM Like A COmplete Ass (SoRRY PAl It Didn'T WoRK).
Paul Ralph
Ranch Hand

RUle BReaking:
1. Believe it or not, I actually found your (last?) post witty.
2. I'm not in a position of power -- you actually flatter me by implying that I am.
3. I don't care what your age is, I try to treat everyone equally. For the record, I'm 31. (Like you care. )
4. I try to make sure my grammar and spelling are correct, yes, I think it helps KOMYOUNICASHUN.
5. If you think I'm a complete ass, well, you are entitled to your opinion.
Have a good one.
Paul R

Anonymous
Ranch Hand

OK, you seem cooler than I though, sorry if I got the wrong impression.
Conrad Kirby
Ranch Hand

Heh, "ok" is a funny name. Hah. Hahah. hahahahahahah. BWAAAAHAHAHHA. MwAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Paul is 31. yaaaaay!! . WEEEEEEE!! 15 year olds make me laugh. FUNNY. HAHAHAHAH. ha. ok, i'll calm down.
Ronnie Johnson
Ranch Hand

did you screw up making the coffee
Ronnie Johnson
Ranch Hand

Hey Conrad Why the hell is there a password prompt on some of the Shodor pages now?
Ronnie Johnson
Ranch Hand

nm
David Weitzman
Ranch Hand

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this appears to be a stupid conversation.
Ronnie Johnson
Ranch Hand

You aren't wrong this is a stupid "I'm bored at camp conversation." I needed some outlet.
Andy Ceponis
Ranch Hand

They are just waiting for their mommies to get home so they can get driven to their friends house.
Andy Ceponis
Ranch Hand

You sound like every other repressed 15 yr old. Originality at its best.

permaculture playing cards

subject: CONRAD IS STRANGE