aspose file tools*
The moose likes Meaningless Drivel and the fly likes WHY WOMEN LIKES TO SHOW THEIR FLASH UNLIKE MEN. Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login


Win a copy of Spring in Action this week in the Spring forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Other » Meaningless Drivel
Bookmark "WHY WOMEN LIKES TO SHOW THEIR FLASH UNLIKE MEN." Watch "WHY WOMEN LIKES TO SHOW THEIR FLASH UNLIKE MEN." New topic
Author

WHY WOMEN LIKES TO SHOW THEIR FLASH UNLIKE MEN.

Cindy Glass
"The Hood"
Sheriff

Joined: Sep 29, 2000
Posts: 8521
OK guys, heres the deal.
YOU start acting weak, ineffectual and generally unable to take care of anyone, and WE will start dressing frumpy, completely covered up and generally un-likely to attact the attention of any man.
Who wants to start?

"JavaRanch, where the deer and the Certified play" - David O'Meara
chetan nain
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 21, 2000
Posts: 159
ah,
i am wiser now than i shall ever be.
Rosie Vogel
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jan 31, 2001
Posts: 228
Cindy, I wish you were my coworker. I could do with a female role model. , but not kidding.
Mapraputa Is
Leverager of our synergies
Sheriff

Joined: Aug 26, 2000
Posts: 10065
Originally posted by Cindy Glass:
OK guys, heres the deal.
YOU start acting weak, ineffectual and generally unable to take care of anyone, and WE will start dressing frumpy, completely covered up and generally un-likely to attact the attention of any man.

Well said, Cindy. Only this way can we stop such a nasty phenomenon as arousal in both women's and men's societies.

Uncontrolled vocabularies
"I try my best to make *all* my posts nice, even when I feel upset" -- Philippe Maquet
David O'Meara
Rancher

Joined: Mar 06, 2001
Posts: 13459

I'm assuming you meant:
Originally posted by Mapraputa Is:
<sarcasm> Well said, Cindy. Only this way can we stop such a nasty phenomenon as arousal in both women's and men's societies. </sarcasm>

In that case, it should probably be legislated against.
I'd start by making it illegal to be female because it's their fault males get aroused in male society.
If that isn't enough it's make arousal illegal except when required for procreation. It would be decided in court on a case by case basis as to whether arousal is warranted or not.
Failing all this, write this on the inside of your glasses:
Upstairs for thinking, downstairs for dancing


Dave.
Jamie Robertson
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jul 09, 2001
Posts: 1879

The universal solution:
Women must:
-eat KFC or McD's everyday until your at least 600 lbs (if you want veggies, they must come out of the deep fryer)
-you must shave your head( god forbid that someone has a hair fetish)
-your body must be completely covered by a white sheet...no wait, that is too sexy...completely covered by a cardboard box. There will be no hand or leg/foot holes because there are too many people with hand/feet fetish.
-on your head you must wear a veil...no wait, that's too sexy...you must wear a paper bag. There can not be any holes for the mouth or eyes as those are very sexy features.
-and all women must take [anti-social]behaviour classes to make sure no male would be attracted to your personality
So there you have it, nothing but 600 lb [antisocial women] completely enclosed in cardboard boxes wearing paperbags on their heads. Problem solved!
but wait, what about the male that [likes that sort of thing] ?
any other suggestions?
[Watch your language. - Jim]
[This message has been edited by Jim Yingst (edited September 04, 2001).]
chetan nain
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 21, 2000
Posts: 159
thatll be his last screw
Shama Khan
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 14, 2000
Posts: 185
Originally posted by Randall Twede:
At least here is is not an accepted practice to burn your daughters if you cant sell them for enough money [/B]

Accepted by whom? And Practiced By Whom? Are you referring to people practicing Islam or are you referring to people who have been practicing such activities for thousands of years in the Indian SubContinent.
In case you didn't know, Islam is a young religion only about 1500 years old. There are many practices that are being performed by Catholics in the Phillippines that are not necessarily related to Catholicism. Same way there are many practices going on in the muslim countries that are not Islamic but based on pre-Islamic cultures that existed there.
For more information try to read about Islam rather than depend on popular media. Here is one link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590080009/qid%3D995468142/sr%3D2-2/104-7282338-3717537
�Islam may be the single most liberating influence on the status of women in recorded history, greater than Christianity or Judaism�. Any form of female oppression violates the doctrines and rules of Islam. Most discrimination arises from brutish customs and male chauvinism, not from the Qur�an or the Sunnah [the traditions and customs of Prophet Muhammad]� [See page 127]
: �Most Americans have never read a verse from the Qur�an, nor met a person they knew to be Muslim. Their distorted images of Islam come from snippets of television news and headlines that falsely link Islam with terrorism and the degradation of women. They have no awareness of Islamic principles and beliefs�monotheism, peace, charity, compassion, interfaith tolerance, women�s rights�common principles that should bind Muslims, Christians, and Jews together.�
Excerpts from:
Silent No More : Confronting America's False Images of Islam
by Paul Findley

Shama


Shama
Jamie Robertson
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jul 09, 2001
Posts: 1879

Originally posted by chetan nain:
thatll be his last screw

LMAO!! Usually you see men with these ladies who are about 5 feet (and some change) tall 100 lbs soaking wet!! Death is imminent.

[This message has been edited by Jamie Robertson (edited September 04, 2001).]
Shama Khan
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 14, 2000
Posts: 185
Originally posted by Ali Hassaan:
Hi Faria
I m with u tht women shub hide their bodies.
But as i said before hows it possible tht pig starts hating @#$%,
thts all going on with ur message replies.
All bull #$^% like women undress,thy dont know tht it may possible tht their sister or their daughter can b hot 1,
and dont stop if i do somthing with ur some1..........
Faria is right ..........

All I have to say is I am really disappointed by this kind of language by people who seem to have muslim names only not muslim minds. Get your head out of the box and let it breathe some air. Then go try to categorize everything you practice and/or believe under two major categories - Islam and Culture. When you are done, you will come to realize that most of your ignorant remarks originate in the Culture Column. Believe me I did this when I was a kid growing up in a non-muslim country to be able to get a grip on my identity. I have, since, become a better Muslim and a lot less of a "Pakistani". Good Luck.
Shama

[This message has been edited by Jim Yingst (edited September 04, 2001).]
Aamir Khan
Ranch Hand

Joined: Oct 31, 2000
Posts: 51
Originally posted by Shama Khan:
Originally posted by Ali Hassaan:
[b]Hi Faria
I m with u tht women shub hide their bodies.
But as i said before hows it possible tht pig starts hating #$%@,
thts all going on with ur message replies.
All bull #$%@ like women undress,thy dont know tht it may possible tht their sister or their daughter can b hot 1,
and dont stop if i do somthing with ur some1..........
Faria is right ..........

All I have to say is I am really disappointed by this kind of language by people who seem to have muslim names only not muslim minds. Get your head out of the box and let it breathe some air. Then go try to categorize everything you practice and/or believe under two major categories - Islam and Culture. When you are done, you will come to realize that most of your ignorant remarks originate in the Culture Column. Believe me I did this when I was a kid growing up in a non-muslim country to be able to get a grip on my identity. I have, since, become a better Muslim and a lot less of a "Pakistani". Good Luck.
Shama[/B]

You are very right Shama.
[This message has been edited by Jim Yingst (edited September 04, 2001).]
 
wood burning stoves
 
subject: WHY WOMEN LIKES TO SHOW THEIR FLASH UNLIKE MEN.