• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

for Indians...

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
What ever you are still wrong in my opinion. I also don't think calling someone an ass is bad as opposed to say calling someone you don't know a terrorist. But like I said your bias shows and I won't change your mind. You are blinded once you see unregistered. I have saw much worse on these forums with no comment by any moderator. Yet you singled 1 post out because it offended you. Sorry to have hurt your feelings.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Originally posted by ABC ABC:
What ever you are still wrong in my opinion.

Well you are entitled to you opinion.
As I am entitled to mine; and in my opinion you have just avoided all the questions I asked. What's up? Hit a nerve?

Anonymous
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Angela,

I am very sorry for ever posting bad words in the 'Meaningless Drivel' forum, and for arguing with you for no reason. I know that you weren't focusing exclusivly on my post, but the direction the entire discussion was taking. I decided to continue the argument because I am a troll and was never paid enough attention as a child.

My apologies,
ABC ABC

P.S. - Since I am unregistered, am I the real ABC ABC? The world may never know...

P.P.S. - However, since I can actually spell, form cohererent thoughts, and do not use idiotic contractions like u, r, 1, b4, etc. what do you think...

Angela Poynton
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
no I don't think you are the real ABC ABC .. and i suspected as much just from the first few words of the post. "I am very sorry "
the real ABC ABC would never say that!

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I guess actual person behind ABC ABC is a lady. Can you comment ABC ABC?
Because who else will argue this furiosly over issues which can be solved just by a understanding gesture
Ashok
[Oh god.. now I am caught between ABC ABC and Feminists... Hey.. Hey.. Hey.. Take it easy people.. Lets have some meaningless fun here ]

Leverager of our synergies
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Originally posted by J Ash:
Because who else will argue this furiosly over issues which can be solved just by a understanding gesture

Well, everybody who spent some time in MD would agree it only can be a male...
[This message has been edited by Mapraputa Is (edited October 05, 2001).]

Anonymous
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I don't owe any one an apology Angela. Nothing I have said needs one. Andy and Cindy agreed that the original post was out of line. Yet you singled one out (mine). I accept your apology. But that won't happen because you think you are fair and unbiased. Oh and everyone who knows you thinks so too.
And since you didn't ask any questions it is rather hard to answer any. You made statements. If you JOB is to monitor, you are doing a pretty poor job. Like I said there is much worse in many of these threads. Where are your comments in those threads?

"The Hood"
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
FYI - I agreed with the content. Not the presentation. I personnally do not think that calling someone names is acceptable in polite company.
Also, I think that Angela is doing a fine job of trying to remind folks to keep it civil. Of course she can not be exactly even handed. She works a REAL job and does this on the side. You sound like my kids: "You take HER side all the time " . Frankly Angela has better things to do than remind you to be grown up.

Anonymous
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Cindy,
I don't know why you are bothering to answer ABC ABC. He/She is just out for a fight. Always is, judging by his/her posts.

Cindy Glass
"The Hood"
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I know Dale, but sometimes . . . .

Angela Poynton
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Originally posted by Angela Poynton:
My point was that I put my points of view along with my name, because I'm not afraid to be identified with them, how about you?

Funny .. I could swear that there is a question in there!
I never once said you owed anyone an apology. i just knew that the person who attempted to apologise on your behalf could not be you.
How many times do I have to tell you that I have not once singled out your post ... your post was in with a few others! I'll make it clearer shall I just in case I've been a bit too vague for you. I don't particularly approve of the tone of some of the content in the first post either ... OK! I only read this thread for the first time just before I felt the need to post my little warning.
Cindy is right, if I posted in every single thread that bothered me a little bit I'd have to time to do the job that pays my rent. I do this for free, I get paid nothing and it takes a lot of time, I don't expect much in return other than the occasional bit of appreciation which most people here give freely. So I choose to occasionaly pop into a thread which I feel could get particularly out of hand and just make it known that the thread has the attention of a moderator.
I don't expect you to understand as Dale pointed out it would appear in my opinion that you just like to be argumentative. You havn't once substantiated any arguement you have made in thie thread with any evidence which leads me to believe this point even more. So I'll not comment on this little petty squabble between us any futher. However, don't consider that a license to abuse in this thread now ... I will still be around, as will other moderators to ensure that this place remains friendly.

Anonymous
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

I'd have to time to do the job that pays my rent. I do this for free, I get paid nothing and it takes a lot of time

Good Excuse.

Anonymous
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
i am sorry...i am a dumb a** h***. again i am a dumb a** h***

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
'a country who has helped the US grow by letting the creme de la creme work in their country-', you've got to be kidding. So all the Indians coming to work in the U.S. are doing so out of a desire to help us? You don't believe that for a second do you?

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Michael
The indians who work in the US (myself included) come there to work because it is a good opportunity to Grow and it is a good experience .Secondly Why are indians being singled out .Every country in the world has people working here in the US . Are indians responsibel for Terrorism ???
Why are you so upset with indians.???

Ashok Mash
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Pranav,
May be because we talk bold...
May be because we dont just obey anybody as our BIG BRO...
Yeah, see, they have quite a lot of reasons...

Michael Burke
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Pranav don't you see that what J Ash is saying is that Indian workers are here on some sort of charity mission which as you correctly stated isn't the case. People of many cultures come here to work because of opportunity to make a better living than what they can get in their native land. Charity has nothing to do with it. J Ash is one confused individual.

Ashok Mash
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Originally posted by Michael Burke:
J Ash is one confused individual.

Thanks for the free assessment Michael.
I don�t know what made you say that, but it cannot be my previous post I guess. Are you Ok?
I hate to do this, but since you took the pain to analyse and comment on my personality, I need to post more. I agree with you & Pranav, one hundred percent, that Indians and all others across the world move to US for experience, exposure, lifestyle, money and such numorous reasons that we all know.
My post was just a possible answer to Pranav�s this question: "Why are you so upset with Indians???"
If you think making statements about others is a sign of perfect personality, I will be only more than happy to agree to your conclusion about me.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic