permaculture playing cards*
The moose likes Meaningless Drivel and the fly likes Culture Clash Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Other » Meaningless Drivel
Reply locked New topic
Author

Culture Clash

Anthony Goshaunee
Ranch Hand

Originally posted by Jason Menard:

Person A: I claim such and such. Here are the facts that I base this claim on.
Person B: I am paying no attention to your facts because they don't fit my preconceived notions, which themselves aren't really based on anything of substance. You're an idiot Person A. In fact, I now assert that you said something else. You moron A.
Lather, rinse, repeat.
[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: Jason Menard ]

Jason, perhaps you find that dishonestsy is the only way to defend your statements and views, but I never called you an idiot. In fact, you have been the only one in this discussion that has resorted to insults. Perhaps that is your only method to support your claims, but please find where I said that you are an idiot or a moron.
Unless you are Person B and I am Person A, which would make a lot more sense.
Jason, perhaps you should calm down a little bit. I feel that you are very upset right now and your current state you are not contributing anything to this discussion. Rather you are repeating insulting comments directed at me.
Jim Yingst
Wanderer
Sheriff

Lather, rinse, repeat.
Time for lots of lather and rinse, and no more repeat. I think we've pretty much established where everyone stands, and don't need to see any more of this topic given that it seems it will always end up in the same place. :roll: I'm closing the thread now.
[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: Jim Yingst ]

"I'm not back." - Bill Harding, Twister

wood burning stoves

subject: Culture Clash