the trailboss abuses his CodeRanch power for his other stuff (power corrupts. absolute power corrupts absolutely is kinda neat!)
permaculture light bulbs permaculture electric heat permaculture cast iron permaculture wood burning stove permaculture solar food dehydrators
The moose likes Meaningless Drivel and the fly likes Yahoo is offering 100 MB Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Other » Meaningless Drivel
Bookmark "Yahoo is offering 100 MB" Watch "Yahoo is offering 100 MB" New topic
Author

Yahoo is offering 100 MB

Marilyn de Queiroz
Sheriff

Originally posted by Jim Yingst:
Seems to be somewhat random - my account was converted well after most of the other announcements here, and the site is currently behaving very slowly. I'd guess they're dealing with a lot of technical problems as a result of all the conversions, and moving as fast as they can.

Ditto.

JavaBeginnersFaq
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present." Eleanor Roosevelt
jyothi godavarthy
Ranch Hand

Originally posted by Ram Kumar Subramaniam:
Just as San Tiruvan said ..... very true.

get ur 100 MB today .

• select the account informations ..asks for pswd enter and get in to it....
  • then goto member information and click edit...
  • in the genral prefrernces click the language and content ie on (english-india ) change it too english us or to english uk ...
  • then finished ... it will ask for accept or decline their new agreement etc..accept it then finished ..make sure you click finished finished
  • goto to ur inbox and check the mail size ....and be happy

• hey and what if after i get my 100 MB if i change it back to english-india, will some of my mails get deleted ???
    jyothi godavarthy
    Ranch Hand

Hotmail offers 250MB storage space

Now its the turn of hotmail.
    Ram Kumar Subramaniam
    Ranch Hand

Ha ha Jothi .... am not goin to trying that out .

Changing back to Indian content will switch you from 100 Mb back to 6 Mb. Did that. But dont know what will happen if you had crossed ur orginal quota of 6mb before changing the content.

Is this a bug ?

Hey but when you use the international login for eg yahoo mail india it advertises 6 MB only(Wonder when it went from 4 Mb back to 6 Mb)
    [ June 24, 2004: Message edited by: Ram Kumar Subramaniam ]

I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools

subject: Yahoo is offering 100 MB