This week's book giveaway is in the OCPJP forum.
We're giving away four copies of OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide and have Kathy Sierra & Bert Bates on-line!
See this thread for details.
The moose likes Beginning Java and the fly likes java weakness Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide this week in the OCPJP forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Java » Beginning Java
Bookmark "java weakness" Watch "java weakness" New topic
Author

java weakness

Dhineshkumar raj
Greenhorn

Originally posted by Jesper Young:

I believe we should help people here as best we can, however "dumb" their questions might sound to you.

Sorry please ignore this reply its just for testing...
Dhineshkumar raj
Greenhorn

Originally posted by James A Anderson:

It's a legitimate beginner forum question. In order to choose the best tool for a job, you need to know the strengths and weaknesses of the tools that are available to you.

The hammer analogy doesn't translate very well to a field as complex as software engineering. Hopefully, software development tools have more numerous potential applications than a hammer does and therefore the decision of which one to choose isn't as straightforward.

sorry just am testing how to use Quotes..
Campbell Ritchie
Sheriff

Originally posted by Dhineshkumar raj:

Yes i Agree with this.
Thank you, but it is not usually a good idea to reopen threads more than a few weeks old. Please read this FAQ.
Campbell Ritchie
Sheriff

Originally posted by myeslf:
Thank you, but it is not usually a good idea to reopen threads more than a few weeks old. Please read this FAQ.

And posting such "only for testing" posts is hardly useful to the rest of us.

I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools

subject: java weakness