aspose file tools*
The moose likes Meaningless Drivel and the fly likes Movie quotes Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Other » Meaningless Drivel
Bookmark "Movie quotes" Watch "Movie quotes" New topic
Author

Movie quotes

Kaustubh G Sharma
Ranch Hand

How i meet your mother
Neil pattrick harris: Dad look how fast i can run...

dad you're not looking :P

No Kaustubh No Fun, Know Kaustubh Know Fun..
Jelle Klap
Bartender

"If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart" - Batman Begins

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Manoj Kumar Jain
Ranch Hand

Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period. All right?

--The Pursuit of Happiness.

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking....
Hussein Baghdadi
clojure forum advocate
Bartender

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.
The first and most important rule of gun-running is: Never get shot with your own merchandise.
The problem with dating dream girls is that they have a tendency to become real.
You know who's going to inherit the world? Arms dealers. Because everyone else is too busy killing each other.
You can fight a lot of enemies and survive, but not your biology.

All From Lord of War
Awesome movie by the way.
Mandar Khire
Ranch Hand

are you happy?
Sherlock Holmes:Game of Shadow.

Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton asked why.
If you understand, say "understand". If you don't understand, say "don't understand". But if you understand and say "don't understand". How do I understand that you understand? Understand!
marc weber
Sheriff

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." ~Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson

(Didn't like the film, but that quote alone made it worthwhile.)

"We're kind of on the level of crossword puzzle writers... And no one ever goes to them and gives them an award." ~Joe Strummer
sscce.org
marc weber
Sheriff

"Eventualism isn't designed to answer all questions. It's designed to question all answers." ~Schizopolis by Steven Soderbergh
marc weber
Sheriff

"Stanley, see this? This is this. This ain't somethin' else. This is this." ~The Deer Hunter by Michael Cimino, Deric Washburn, Louis Garfinkle, and Quinn K. Redeker
Kaustubh G Sharma
Ranch Hand

we're done when i say we're done... walter white (Breaking bad)
Kristoffer Van Strijdonck
Greenhorn

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time." - Fight Club

I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools

subject: Movie quotes