This week's book giveaway is in the Servlets forum.
We're giving away four copies of Murach's Java Servlets and JSP and have Joel Murach on-line!
See this thread for details.
The moose likes Web Services Certification (SCDJWS/OCEJWSD) and the fly likes SCDJWS 5 Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of Murach's Java Servlets and JSP this week in the Servlets forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Web Services Certification (SCDJWS/OCEJWSD)
Bookmark "SCDJWS 5 "PASS" with 60%!!!!! " Watch "SCDJWS 5 "PASS" with 60%!!!!! " New topic
Author

SCDJWS 5 "PASS" with 60%!!!!!

srid chm
Greenhorn

Congrates Harshit mohan !

i want to clarify one question. i.e.,

CX-310-230 exam, when i went thru the java certification site its clearly given that
# Number of questions: 69
# Pass score: 68% (47 items of 69 questions)

I have seen that in the reply saying about cutoff? Could you please give me more clarification?
narahari melam
Greenhorn

Mikalai Zaikin wrote:
narahari melam wrote:Hi All,
I am preparing for same certification, can any one please send me SCDJWS 5 [ILLEGALLY COPIED MATERIAL]?
Its urgent, try to send me ASAP..
Thanks & Regards
Narahari

Hi, Narahari,

Using [ILLEGALLY COPIED MATERIAL] (real questions from professional tests) is discouraged at JavaRanch. This site for those who uses brains to pass exams.

best regards,
MZ

MZ,

I have finished the exams in Dec 2009 with self study (without [ILLEGALLY COPIED MATERIAL]). Thank for your suggesion.

subject: SCDJWS 5 "PASS" with 60%!!!!!