wood burning stoves*
The moose likes Meaningless Drivel and the fly likes What countries have you traveled? Which one do you like the most? Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of Murach's Java Servlets and JSP this week in the Servlets forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Other » Meaningless Drivel
Bookmark "What countries have you traveled? Which one do you like the most?" Watch "What countries have you traveled? Which one do you like the most?" New topic
Author

What countries have you traveled? Which one do you like the most?

Seetharaman Venkatasamy
Ranch Hand

Mohamed Sanaulla wrote:And may be if you were in bangalore then may be we could get an opportunity to meet

count++
Jan de Boer
Ranch Hand

I've been to the east I've been to the west, but the girls I like most ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pqC563bX_w
Henry Wong
author
Sheriff

Just reapplied for an India visa, so thought it would be a good idea to just provide the countries listed on my visa application... and bump this topic...

Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, India, Russia, England, Spain, Malta, Tunisia, Italy, France, Monaco, Canada, Japan, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Poland, Norway, Puerto Rico, St Maarten, St Thomas, St Lucia, Turks & Caicos, Bahamas, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Panama, Costa Rica, Cayman Islands, Scotland, Ireland, Iceland, Greenland, Tortola, Martinique, Barbados, Grenada, St Kitts, Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Antigua, and Guadeloupe

Actually, I cheated somewhat. I took the previous list and added the new countries, so technically, I gave the India consulate a list of countries visited for the last 12 years...

Henry

Books: Java Threads, 3rd Edition, Jini in a Nutshell, and Java Gems (contributor)
Pushkar Choudhary
Rancher

Home country: India
Other countries I've been to: UK, Thailand, Israel.

Liked UK quite a bit (though I was there only for a month). Just a week each in Thailand and Israel and would love to visit again!
Ananth Chellathurai
Ranch Hand

I have travelled only to US and I like it, I wish I could travel more to other countries too.

Ananth Chellathurai [Walk on software]
Jan de Boer
Ranch Hand

A few, but actually, I do not like traveling. For the same money I can do a lot of other interesting things.

England, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Denmark, Austria, Hungary, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Yugoslavia, China, USA, South Korea.

And I have also been to some island in the Caribbean, where I picked up my first wife, but that was such a bad experience, I just cannot get the name of the country out of my keyboard anymore. And it's not really about my wife but about the behavior of my family in law. It's quite big and they speak Spanish.

wood burning stoves

subject: What countries have you traveled? Which one do you like the most?