wood burning stoves*
The moose likes Meaningless Drivel and the fly likes Museum of Bad Album Covers Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of EJB 3 in Action this week in the EJB and other Java EE Technologies forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Other » Meaningless Drivel
Bookmark "Museum of Bad Album Covers" Watch "Museum of Bad Album Covers" New topic
Author

Museum of Bad Album Covers

Jim Yingst
Wanderer
Sheriff

Hah! Those were exactly the missing two. Well done. I have most of the Camel albums before that, and a few after, but never heard much to recommend I Can See.... Steely Dan, I heard them enough on the radio, never sought out their albums.

"I'm not back." - Bill Harding, Twister
marc weber
Sheriff

I have compilations by some of these artists (Kansas, Yes, Rush...), but I've only skimmed the surface of their work. I should probably give some of these albums another listen, now that my tastes have changed and I'm looking for new (old) stuff.

Did you like the old Roxy Music albums?

"We're kind of on the level of crossword puzzle writers... And no one ever goes to them and gives them an award." ~Joe Strummer
sscce.org
Jim Yingst
Wanderer
Sheriff

I'm not very familiar with them. Too "pop" for my tastes, generally. But what I've heard wasn't bad by any means. Very good production and craftmanship, just not the sort of style the compels me to buy albums.

My favorites among the better-known bands are Yes, Genesis, and Rush (Kansas is up there too) and there are a bunch of less-known that I really like. Mark Spritzler and I could probably debate the merits of all sorts of albums in this genre, though I don't know that that would be of interest to anyone else here.

I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools

subject: Museum of Bad Album Covers