aspose file tools*
The moose likes Meaningless Drivel and the fly likes Survival of Strongest Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Other » Meaningless Drivel
Bookmark "Survival of Strongest" Watch "Survival of Strongest" New topic
Author

Survival of Strongest

Devesh H Rao
Ranch Hand

Originally posted by Raghunandan Mamidala:
Yes, weak will be rationale enough not to attack stronger till he is equally or more strong, but its endless. Do you think one should fall into this cycle, when there are better ways to deal than attacking, thats where humans can think more rationally

Do you know that predators do not kill for sport, when well fed they leave the prey well alone. Is that not a form of rational thought where the brain interprets that if the animal which can kill does so indiscriminately they could well be left with no food.

Do humans behave in the same fashion...?
Jim Yingst
Wanderer
Sheriff

[Devesh H Rao]: Do you know that predators do not kill for sport, when well fed they leave the prey well alone.

I see you've never had a pet cat.

"I'm not back." - Bill Harding, Twister
Devesh H Rao
Ranch Hand

Originally posted by Jim Yingst:
[Devesh H Rao]: Do you know that predators do not kill for sport, when well fed they leave the prey well alone.

I see you've never had a pet cat.

In fact I did have a cat, though never as a pet. I kind of let it live its life and fed it milk if it showed up at my place.. ...

It is widely believed that cats kill for sport or play with the insects or vermin before killing them, but I have read [I know what I think is not worth the few bytes it takes to store without a credible proof to back it, I will try to search for the source and link it in here] that the play is part of the growing up process. Just as a grown up lioness/chetah/leapord/tiger/cat catches a prey and lets the younger one play with it to hone the hunting skills. The process is not sport but a matter for survival for the kitten. So the next time you see a kitten playing with a spool of wool and think oh how cute, it is actually practicing survival.
Sri Anand
Ranch Hand

The world was never so small before each country is watching other so closly the dynamics have changed, it takes so less time for information to reach other country.
Coutries have to be so careful when trying to poke at others,you cant behave like a CAT, for no reason get on others.In history none has been strong forever, Stronger becomes weaker and vice versa.
Aj Mathia
Ranch Hand

Two questions.
Are you the strongest?
Are you surviving?

You think you know me .... You will never know me ... You know only what I let you know ... You are just a puppet ... --CMG
Devesh H Rao
Ranch Hand

Originally posted by Raghunandan Mamidala:
The world was never so small before each country is watching other .

I really don't get your point, are you trying to negate the evolution theory in context of inanimate entities like countries...?
Sri Anand
Ranch Hand

World is no fair, only Strongest Survives

This was comment how the world is running today, Weaker countries are attacked and destroyed, This is just a quote to express.

I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools

subject: Survival of Strongest