wood burning stoves 2.0*
The moose likes JBoss/WildFly and the fly likes Error While Starting JBoss 5.1.0 GA!!! Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Products » JBoss/WildFly
Bookmark "Error While Starting JBoss 5.1.0 GA!!!" Watch "Error While Starting JBoss 5.1.0 GA!!!" New topic
Author

Error While Starting JBoss 5.1.0 GA!!!

Somnath Mallick
Ranch Hand

Sorry Jai! I think i chose my words incorrectly! I ran the server from command prompt first yesterday and it working properly, then I shifted to manipulating servers from my IDE.
Somnath Mallick
Ranch Hand

Well those errors are gone and now the server is booting properly with run.bat -c default and run.bat -c all both working fine. It turned out to be a java version mismatch. I had set the classpath to JDK 1.5 for some other work and hence it was giving that error. I changed it to 1.6 and the server is operating smoothly.
Jaikiran Pai
Marshal

Somnath Mallick wrote:Sorry Jai!

No problem, just wanted to make sure that we are trying to solve one issue at a time

Well those errors are gone and now the server is booting properly with run.bat -c default and run.bat -c all both working fine. It turned out to be a java version mismatch. I had set the classpath to JDK 1.5 for some other work and hence it was giving that error. I changed it to 1.6 and the server is operating smoothly.

Good to know

[My Blog] [JavaRanch Journal]
Somnath Mallick
Ranch Hand

I this one of the longest threads in this section or what??
Somnath Mallick
Ranch Hand

Also would like to say that my HealthCheck.war is running now! Atleast the first page is showing! I had deployed the war file but forgot to start it from the console! So the servlet was unavailable! I hope i did the right thing!!!

subject: Error While Starting JBoss 5.1.0 GA!!!