File APIs for Java Developers
Manipulate DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF and many others from your application.
http://aspose.com/file-tools
The moose likes Certification Results and the fly likes Passed SCDJWS 5 (310-230) with 69% Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login


Win a copy of Spring in Action this week in the Spring forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Certification Results
Bookmark "Passed SCDJWS 5 (310-230) with 69%" Watch "Passed SCDJWS 5 (310-230) with 69%" New topic
Author

Passed SCDJWS 5 (310-230) with 69%

vasu mannem
Ranch Hand

Joined: Dec 11, 2003
Posts: 38
Hi

Can anyone please help that where to get Watsh Rajneesh study material?

Thanks
Vasu


VasuM.
SCJP, SCBCD,ITIL
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 3212
    
    6
vasudevarao mannem wrote:Hi

Can anyone please help that where to get Watsh Rajneesh study material?

Thanks
Vasu


Vasu,

You can download local copy of Watsh Rajneesh notes from links page

Best regards,
MZ


Free SCDJWS 5.0 Study Guide - SCDJWS 5.0 Quiz (How to get SCDJWS 5.0 Quiz)
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 Web Services Developer Certified Expert Exam Study Guide and Quiz
vasu mannem
Ranch Hand

Joined: Dec 11, 2003
Posts: 38
Mikalai Zaikin ,

I downloaded the document using the link you provided and thank you very much for that but came to know that is for scdjws 1.4 ?

is scdjws 5.0 available from Watsh Rajneesh's?


Thanks
Vasu

prabhu ramasamy
Greenhorn

Joined: Jan 19, 2011
Posts: 1
Can someone please send me the Mikalai Zaikin's Study Notes and Mikalai Zaikin's Quiz for SCDJWS 5 (310-230)?

Thanks.
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 3212
    
    6
prabhu ramasamy wrote:Can someone please send me the Mikalai Zaikin's Study Notes and Mikalai Zaikin's Quiz for SCDJWS 5 (310-230)?

Thanks.


Hello Prabhu!

WSD 5 Quiz is copyrighted material and can not be shared. If you wish to get WSD 5 Quiz (and WSD 5 Guide) in PDF - please follow the link in my signature.

Thank you,
MZ
vasu mannem
Ranch Hand

Joined: Dec 11, 2003
Posts: 38


Mikalai Zaikin quiz is not fully covered for scdjws 5.0 and I think it is prepared for previous version of exam.

am I right?

does any one have mock / quiz to cover all the topics which are in webservices 5 exam?

Thanks in advance
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 3212
    
    6
vasudevarao mannem wrote:

Mikalai Zaikin quiz is not fully covered for scdjws 5.0 and I think it is prepared for previous version of exam.

am I right?

does any one have mock / quiz to cover all the topics which are in webservices 5 exam?

Thanks in advance


Hello Vasudevarao!

WSD 5.0 Quiz covers almost all objectives. WSD 5.0 Quiz is exactly for SCDJWS 5.0 exam.
There is also WSD 1.4 Quiz from me, but SCDJWS 1.4 exam is discontinued, so I doubt you would need it.
Besides my Quiz, there is a web-based quiz from Sun (Oracle) for SCDJWS 5.0 -- you can find the link from Links page on this forum.

HTH,
MZ
parag jaiswal
Greenhorn

Joined: Feb 07, 2011
Posts: 1
Mikalai,

Can you please send me the study material for SCDJWS 5.0 on jaiswal.prg@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,

Parag
kumar pillai
Greenhorn

Joined: Oct 07, 2005
Posts: 6
Hi Mikalai ,

Could you please email the studymaterial and mock exams for SCDJWS to my email "pinzine@yahooo.com"

Thanks in advance.

Siva
kumar pillai
Greenhorn

Joined: Oct 07, 2005
Posts: 6
Hi ,

Can you please semd me the SCDJWS material and mock exam to my email : vk_mkv@yahoo.co.in.

thanks
Siva.
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 3212
    
    6
@Siva, check you mailbox.
Gaurav Sagar
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 08, 2010
Posts: 97

congratulations
vasu mannem
Ranch Hand

Joined: Dec 11, 2003
Posts: 38
i know webservices 6 exam released recently, would wonder if any one prepared notes on it

Youcef Saidani
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jul 21, 2010
Posts: 33
Congratulations!!!


SCJP6 86%, SCWCD5 97%, OCPJBCD5 100%, OCMJD (391/400)
Jackie Li
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 12, 2010
Posts: 30
congratulations.
/
Besides, can I ask you, have you ever checked your sun certificate manager website? how long it takes for the status change?

Thanks.

Jackie
Jackie Li
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 12, 2010
Posts: 30
Hi,

May I ask how long do you receive the certificate?

And have you ever checked your certmanager.net/sun, how long does the status changes?

Thanks,
Jackie
Vijitha Kumara
Bartender

Joined: Mar 24, 2008
Posts: 3837

Jackie Li wrote:May I ask how long do you receive the certificate?

Generally in few weeks, depends on where you live etc...
...And have you ever checked your certmanager.net/sun, how long does the status changes?

In a week or two probably. But this may have changed since the Oracle's takeover.


SCJP 5 | SCWCD 5
[How to ask questions] [Twitter]
Ram Kumar Rk
Greenhorn

Joined: Mar 15, 2011
Posts: 1
hi Mikalai,

kindly share the SCDJWS 5 study guide and Quiz in pdf format

Thanks & Regards,
Ram Kumar
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 3212
    
    6
Ram Kumar Rk wrote:hi Mikalai,

kindly share the SCDJWS 5 study guide and Quiz in pdf format

Thanks & Regards,
Ram Kumar


Ram Kumar, please follow the link in my signature - it explains how can you get WSD 5 Quiz.
Vijitha Kumara
Bartender

Joined: Mar 24, 2008
Posts: 3837

And welcome to CodeRanch, Ram Kumar Rk
Praveen Sharma
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jul 31, 2008
Posts: 129
The link to Watsh Rajneesh's page seems to be down ...
Any alternative link to access the resource ?


SCJP 80% SCWCD 89%
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 3212
    
    6
Praveen Sharma wrote:The link to Watsh Rajneesh's page seems to be down ...
Any alternative link to access the resource ?


Hello,

Did you check the SCDJWS Links Page ?

It contains link to local copy of the notes, which is hosted by CodeRanch.

HTH,
MZ
Praveen Sharma
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jul 31, 2008
Posts: 129
Hi MZ,
Yes I did and the link does not seem to work ...
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 3212
    
    6
Praveen Sharma wrote:Hi MZ,
Yes I did and the link does not seem to work ...


Well, I have just downloaded the local copy of the notes. Do you have any antivirus or some firewall on your machine ? What is the problem ?

Praveen Sharma
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jul 31, 2008
Posts: 129
Sorry for the trouble.
Yes, may be the anti virus was blocking the download ... had to turn it off and then use a download manager software to get the pdf.
Thanks MZ.
Jackie Li
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 12, 2010
Posts: 30
Vijitha Kumara wrote:
Jackie Li wrote:May I ask how long do you receive the certificate?

Generally in few weeks, depends on where you live etc...
...And have you ever checked your certmanager.net/sun, how long does the status changes?

In a week or two probably. But this may have changed since the Oracle's takeover.



I am currently in Singapore. Almost one month after the exam, the certmanager.net/sun didn't update anything after the passed status. previously there is a list of changes, within 5 days passing the certificates.

Not sure whether it's related to oracle..
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 3212
    
    6
Jackie Li wrote:
I am currently in Singapore. Almost one month after the exam, the certmanager.net/sun didn't update anything after the passed status. previously there is a list of changes, within 5 days passing the certificates.
Not sure whether it's related to oracle..


Exactly the same to me - almost 2 months passed after status change in certmanager, and certificate not mailed yet. Their certification support is completely broken.
Jackie Li
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 12, 2010
Posts: 30
Mikalai Zaikin wrote:
Jackie Li wrote:
I am currently in Singapore. Almost one month after the exam, the certmanager.net/sun didn't update anything after the passed status. previously there is a list of changes, within 5 days passing the certificates.
Not sure whether it's related to oracle..


Exactly the same to me - almost 2 months passed after status change in certmanager, and certificate not mailed yet. Their certification support is completely broken.


Hi MZ,

What's the certificate you passed? SCDJWS?

Btw, your notes are very helpful for me.

Jackie
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 3212
    
    6
Jackie Li wrote:

Btw, your notes are very helpful for me.

Jackie


Thank you !

(answered you other question in PM)
B. Katz
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 28, 2009
Posts: 52

Gratz!!! GJ!!!

WTG!!!




"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
-- Galileo Galilei
avishkar joshi
Greenhorn

Joined: Oct 15, 2007
Posts: 1
Congrats on your achievement.
Can you please pass me the following notes:
* Rajneesh's Study Notes
* Ivan Krizsan's Study Notes
* Mikalai Zaikin's Study Notes
* WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 (most of it is covered in MZ's notes)


Please mail me on ask4avishkarjoshi@gmail.com
Waiting for your reply

Thanks & Regards,

Avishkar Joshi
Shiv Vishwakarma
Greenhorn

Joined: May 29, 2007
Posts: 22

Hi,

I too want to learn web services, I am not aiming for any certification as of now.
just want to have good understanding, can somebody please tell me how should i go ahead with it.
it would be great if anybody can share me some good learning material.
i guess axis2 will be a good approach to learn web services from a developers perspective. please help
please mail me at: mailvishwakarma@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Shiv


Vishwakarma, Shiv
SCJP 1.4, SCWCD 5
Atul Darne
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jul 05, 2009
Posts: 118

iam still preparing for my SCJP


Regards, Atul.
I came to this world on a Learner's License
kranthi kumar Vaddireddy
Greenhorn

Joined: Sep 30, 2005
Posts: 14
congrats


"SCJP 1.4 Certified"
Arun cog
Greenhorn

Joined: May 06, 2007
Posts: 2
Hi MZ,

I need the material, could you please post it in my inbox? Thanks.

Arun
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 04, 2002
Posts: 3212
    
    6
Arun cog wrote:Hi MZ,

I need the material, could you please post it in my inbox? Thanks.

Arun


Please, refer this link on how to get WSD 5 Quiz.
erwin jeffrey
Greenhorn

Joined: Jun 29, 2011
Posts: 10
Hey I have a question after you take the certification exam How long they will take to send you the certification(diploma)?
Krishnamachary Dasoju
Greenhorn

Joined: Jul 28, 2011
Posts: 1

congrats
Vijitha Kumara
Bartender

Joined: Mar 24, 2008
Posts: 3837

Welcome to CodeRanch, Avishkar Joshi & Krishnamachary Dasoju!!
mark zachin
Greenhorn

Joined: Aug 21, 2011
Posts: 3

Congrats
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: Passed SCDJWS 5 (310-230) with 69%