This week's book giveaway is in the OCPJP forum.
We're giving away four copies of OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide and have Kathy Sierra & Bert Bates on-line!
See this thread for details.
The moose likes Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP) and the fly likes When will SUN send my voucher Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide this week in the OCPJP forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP)
Bookmark "When will SUN send my voucher" Watch "When will SUN send my voucher" New topic
Author

When will SUN send my voucher

markus kane
Greenhorn

Im in exactly the same situation, i bought my voucher on marh 26, and i haven't recieved anything, i didn't sent any e-mail cause they said that they were having too much work and they asked me not to send any more e-mails, but it's been more than a month now, i'm not sure what to do...
Mana Lesar
Greenhorn

You can e-mail them and ask if everything is OK with your order and when you receive your voucher. I think we just need a bit more patience.
Mana Lesar
Greenhorn

Its getting ridiculous.... Anyone still waiting with me?
Trivikram could you tell me who did you call by phone and where did you send your emails ? (I've already e-mailed saivouchers@sun.com - no response)

It is sorta covered in the JavaRanch Style Guide.

subject: When will SUN send my voucher