This week's giveaway is in the Android forum.
We're giving away four copies of Android Security Essentials Live Lessons and have Godfrey Nolan on-line!
See this thread for details.
The moose likes Web Component Certification (SCWCD/OCPJWCD) and the fly likes New beta test CX-311-085: Sun Certified JSP and Servlet Developer for the JEE 6 Platform Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of Android Security Essentials Live Lessons this week in the Android forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Web Component Certification (SCWCD/OCPJWCD)
Bookmark "New beta test CX-311-085: Sun Certified JSP and Servlet Developer for the JEE 6 Platform" Watch "New beta test CX-311-085: Sun Certified JSP and Servlet Developer for the JEE 6 Platform" New topic
Author

New beta test CX-311-085: Sun Certified JSP and Servlet Developer for the JEE 6 Platform

Liviu Carausu
Ranch Hand

Mikalai Zaikin wrote:Well, I can suggest you to look at the Prometric web site (2test.com).

It shows both registration date and the date you took the test.

HTH,
MZ

Thanks Mikalai, this was what I was looking for.

Greetings,
Liviu

Oracle Certified Master Java SE6 Developer(SCJD),
OCE JEE 6 JSP and Servlets Developer.
Saurabh Ku
Greenhorn

is head first servlet and jsp 2nd edition good for preparing for this test?
can i start preparation from this book ..
and after this please suggest me which book i should follow for new topics in syllabus ?
Vijitha Kumara
Bartender

Saurabh Ku wrote:is head first servlet and jsp 2nd editiongood for preparing for this test?
and after this please suggest me which book i should follow for new topics in syllabus ?

Of course you can refer HFSJ to learn the basics and prepare for SCWCD 5. But I don't think any book available yet for JEE6 (Servlet/JSP) certification. If you know the basics well, then it'd be learning the new objectives included. You may refer the specifications (Servlet/JSP/JSTL) to learn the new things.

SCJP 5 | SCWCD 5
[How to ask questions] [Twitter]
Saurabh Ku
Greenhorn

thanks

Vijitha Kumara wrote:
Saurabh Ku wrote:is head first servlet and jsp 2nd editiongood for preparing for this test?

Of course you can refer HFSJ to learn the basics and prepare for SCWCD 5. But I don't think any book available yet for JEE6 (Servlet/JSP) certification. If you know the basics well, then it'd be learning the new objectives included. You may refer the specifications (Servlet/JSP/JSTL) to learn the new things.

It is sorta covered in the JavaRanch Style Guide.

subject: New beta test CX-311-085: Sun Certified JSP and Servlet Developer for the JEE 6 Platform