aspose file tools*
The moose likes Meaningless Drivel and the fly likes Google+ Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Other » Meaningless Drivel
Bookmark "Google+" Watch "Google+" New topic
Author

Google+

Gregg Bolinger
GenRocket Founder
Ranch Hand

Bear Bibeault wrote:Technical excellence and depth of features will only take it so far. I remain skeptical that they can attract the attention of anyone but us geeks.

And I'm perfectly fine with that. I hate facebook because of everything it has more than what it is lacking. But I know that Google+ staying the way it is is a pipe dream.

GenRocket - Experts at Building Test Data
Matthew Nelson
Greenhorn

I have tried it for the past few weeks and it has potential to be great. I think it has some good ideas. The problem is that a lot of people who are not computer people or techie will not switch because it took them a while to finally join facebook. Google has done some great things in its lifespan but social networking has always been its short coming (they did try it two times before with google wave and google buzz). I like to hope it because something. The "invite only" system is just being used to get interest into it. They want people to want it. As soon as more people get into it, it will get more attention.
Kristjan Toots
Ranch Hand

Does anyone have noticed the "Games" button? What do you think about it?

Please correct my english.

wood burning stoves

subject: Google+