aspose file tools*
The moose likes Architect Certification (SCEA/OCMJEA) and the fly likes Current timelines - part2-3 grading Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Architect Certification (SCEA/OCMJEA)
Bookmark "Current timelines - part2-3 grading" Watch "Current timelines - part2-3 grading" New topic
Author

Current timelines - part2-3 grading

Oricio Ocle
Ranch Hand

joey cole wrote:I took my essay on the 26th of August (Dreamcar assignment) and I still haven't received the email yet.

Same assignment, same day. Will see if maths apply here...

SCJP, OCMJD, OCMJEA
ntumba lobo
Ranch Hand

Team Doctor, part3 taken on August 27th and is still waiting for the result

SCJP 5 , SCWCD 5, SCEA 5
Rishi Shehrawat
Ranch Hand

My assignment was DreamCar. Took part 3 on 30th June. I am still wating for the results. I wrote to Oracle & got following response today.

Hi Rishi,

We are working on priority to grade all the assignments and we apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused. We understand your situation and assure you that we are diligently working on this. Kindly allow 2-3 weeks to receive the assignment grading status.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this.

Regards,
OCP Team
Nicky Jones
Greenhorn

My assignment was "Factory Homes" . It looks like people who had Factory homes assignment , will have to wait a little longer .
Usman Ibrahim
Ranch Hand

I think BigSmokes is also in waiting list. I finished my essay on 25th July and waiting.

OCMJEA; OCA (11g dba); SCJP
Krzysztof Koziol
Ranch Hand

I have FH assignment as well and submitted my work at the beginning of July...

SCJP 5.0, SCWCD 5.0, SCBCD 5.0, SCEA/OCMJEA 5.0
Pramod Sangur
Greenhorn

I had Big Smoke application, completed essay on 18th June...still waiting
SampathKumar chinnadurai
Ranch Hand

I took my essay on the 28th of August (Big smokes assignment) and I still haven't received the email yet.

Cleared SCJP 6 (87%), SCWCD 5 (94%), SCBCD 5.0(95%), PMP ,preparing SCDJWS ,OCUP
ntumba lobo
Ranch Hand

that's wierd I am one of the very few with the Team Doctor assignment (27th august). I should have got my results straight away....
Vijaykumar Dixit
Ranch Hand

I got email from Oracle yesterday informing SCEA success. I had submitted WPC assignment on 18th Jul.

Took about 11 weeks wait.

All the best to all the aspirants and thanks to all the ranchers here for all the help.
Sandeep Khanzode
Greenhorn

Hello, Anybody waiting for the 'Quick Computer' assignment? I am counting 7 weeks complete today
Giuseppe Dell'Abate
Greenhorn

My assignment was Factory Home. Took part 3 on 25th August. Today it's the 6th week I am waiting. I wrote to Oracle & got following response on 5th October, I must wait 3-4 more weeks:

Hi XXX,

We need to inform you that there has been a recent delay in the grading of assignments. This delay could add 3-4 weeks to the grading time. We apologize for this delay and are working diligently to shorten the wait time as much as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
OCP Team

SCJA, SCJP, SCEA/OCMJEA, SCEAS, OCUP-Fundamental
Giuseppe Dell'Abate
Greenhorn

I have written to Oracle another time and I have received the same response: I must wait 3-4 weeks.
Two week ago they said me to wait 3-4 weeks and now they said me to wait 3-4 weeks ?
It seem that 3-4 weeks is a fixed time, based on a response template that they post for all requests !

Hi xxx,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please note currently your assignment and essay exam is in our assessors queue for grading. Your assignment status will be updated to Pass / Fail once our assessors complete the scoring. You will be able to access your exam score report at that time.

We are working on priority to grade all the assignments and we apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused. We understand your situation and assure you that we are diligently working on this. Kindly allow 3-4 weeks to receive the assignment grading status.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this.
Regards,
OCP Team

It is sorta covered in the JavaRanch Style Guide.

subject: Current timelines - part2-3 grading