Meaningless Drivel is fun!*
The moose likes Architect Certification (SCEA/OCMJEA) and the fly likes resubmit the deployment diagram - suggestions needed Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of Murach's Java Servlets and JSP this week in the Servlets forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Architect Certification (SCEA/OCMJEA)
Bookmark "resubmit the deployment diagram - suggestions needed" Watch "resubmit the deployment diagram - suggestions needed" New topic
Author

resubmit the deployment diagram - suggestions needed

Puru Narayan
Greenhorn

Hi Lyju,

I saw your post for the re-submission of your assignment for deployment diagram. I also failed in the same and re-submitted on 24th Nov, 2011. How long will it take to get the results? Do we need to wait for months again to know the results?
Leonides Nascimento Junior
Greenhorn

Hi All!

I failed only in Deployment Diagram and I have sufficient score to pass. I purchased the 1Z0-867 exam and now I need to upload my project but how do I send the assignment?
Do I need to send only the index.html page only with the deployment diagram (improved) link? I'm with this great doubt and fear to resubmit with any mistake.

Anybody that resubmited the assignment can help me?

thank you, Leonides.
Jari Timonen
Ranch Hand

Leonides Nascimento Junior wrote:Hi All!

I failed only in Deployment Diagram and I have sufficient score to pass. I purchased the 1Z0-867 exam and now I need to upload my project but how do I send the assignment?
Do I need to send only the index.html page only with the deployment diagram (improved) link? I'm with this great doubt and fear to resubmit with any mistake.

Anybody that resubmited the assignment can help me?

thank you, Leonides.

I resubmitted as instructed in the assignment. (meaning reasubmission = fixed submission)

SCJP 5.0, SCJD URLyBird 1.3.3, OCMJEA 5 (SCEA) Factory Homes
Leonides Nascimento Junior
Greenhorn

Hello Jari!

So, do you send only with failed diagram improved? What did you put in your the resubmited JAR file?

thank you, Leonides.

It is sorta covered in the JavaRanch Style Guide.

subject: resubmit the deployment diagram - suggestions needed