aspose file tools*
The moose likes Certification Results and the fly likes Waiting for result since last 4 months.  Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Certification Results
Bookmark "Waiting for result since last 4 months.  " Watch "Waiting for result since last 4 months.  " New topic
Author

Waiting for result since last 4 months.

Mahesh Subramaniya
Greenhorn

Dmitry Kudinov wrote:Unbelievable! I got it!

Just went to my Pearson VUE account, checked score report and yes! I got Pass and 144/160 points

I didin't receive email from Oracle yet and in CertView I don't have logo for OCMJEA, but I'm sure I will have it in day or two.

I've submitted my assignment on 9th of June (Dreamcar) and taken essay on 13th of June - more then 18 week of waiting! And the most concern was that I will fail (deployment diagram section seems to be the weakest part for many aspirants) and after that I will need to wait same 4 months again. But luckily no.

I'm so happy! And I would like to thank this forum for all those answers I've found and for all those news I got from you guys

And it's a party time now!

Congrats Dmitry!!!

Even I think I'm facing the same situation like yours. When I checked in the "vue" site, the score card generated displays that I've passed the exam and with pass score. But no mails from Oracle or Vue or nothing in the Certview site. So, how can I be assured that I've cleared the exam?

And did you see the "Center: unproctered" in your score card?

What do you suggest?

Mahesh Subramaniya

OCMJEA/SCEA
Dmitry Kudinov
Greenhorn

Mahesh, I was able to download my score report from Pearson VUE on Thursday, 20, and on Friday I found record in CertView in ExamHistory about step 2 (Passed) which was absent there previously.
Still didn't receive email from Oracle and don't have the record under CertView/Certification History and can't download logo / publish credentials. Yesterday I've mailed to Oracle about that and I'll publish updates here when they reply to me.
jianming chen
Ranch Hand

Just to clarify, I've bean officially waiting for 4 months by today.
Mahesh Subramaniya
Greenhorn

Finally I got the result email from Oracle and happy to see that i'm in the 1% of the elite group.
Thanks for all your help, support and time.
jianming chen
Ranch Hand

Who is the long waiting champion? I've waited 4 months + 2 days and finally got 1 % email today.
Dmitry Kudinov
Greenhorn

I've waited for 4 months and 1 week till I got my score report in Pearson VUE account. And one week more - today I got email saying the same thing - I'm in 1% elite of Java professionals.
Pramod Sangur
Greenhorn

Finally 4months and 5 days wait is over:-) Great to get pass email....finally...relaxed now
Artak Miletbashyan
Greenhorn

Hi,

I took my essay on 7th of September. The assignment was Utility International and I'm still waiting for the result. On my mail they respond "... We are still working
diligently on getting these graded and we hope to have your results to
you soon...". I assume soon means 2 more months...

I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools

subject: Waiting for result since last 4 months.