GeeCON Prague 2014*
The moose likes Beginning Java and the fly likes confusion in implementation of oops concept Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

JavaRanch » Java Forums » Java » Beginning Java
Bookmark "confusion in implementation of oops concept" Watch "confusion in implementation of oops concept" New topic
Author

confusion in implementation of oops concept

Junilu Lacar
Bartender

Punit Jain wrote:yes i want list of all the courses, but i want to display that list (name of all courses) on the webpage.

Then why not just start with that simple story? Why complicate it with everything else?

Here's your story: As a potential student, I would like to see what courses are currently available.

What is the simplest thing that you could possibly do to fulfill the need of the potential student to see a list of courses? Once you have that worked out, then you could move on to this next one:

As a potential student, I would like to see courses grouped by degree program (MBA, MS, etc.)

Then you see what changes you need to make from the previous simple implementation to get to this one with slightly more functionality. This is where you start growing your design and code.

Junilu - [How to Ask Questions] [How to Answer Questions]

GeeCON Prague 2014

subject: confusion in implementation of oops concept