aspose file tools*
The moose likes Jobs Offered and the fly likes Java programmers needed Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Careers » Jobs Offered
Bookmark "Java programmers needed" Watch "Java programmers needed" New topic
Author

Java programmers needed

sarmajee
Greenhorn

Dear Sir,
I have more than 18 months experience in developing java application. I'm also SCJP. I have developed the core Java applications as well as J2EEE applications. I have worked on Java Swing, AWT, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, CORBA, RMI, and EJB. I have used weblogic as an application server.
If you consider me as a suitable candidate. Please mail me at sarmajee@yahoo.com
Anonymous
Ranch Hand

hi,
I`m subrata from India working presetly in Germany with atop notch ASP, having skill sets - java, ejb,jsp,servelt, xsp,xml with application server weblogic, http server-IBM http server, JWS.
I'm a h1b ready candidate.
mail me : jake@123india.com
girish rateshwar
Ranch Hand

Hello Sir,
This is Girish S rateshwar and i would like to apply for the above mentioned post.As an SCJP, i'am also familiar with Microsoft Technologies and possess MCSD,MCP and about to complete my MCDBA. I have finished my software developing course (2 yrs) from NIIT.
Thanks and could you please forward me the requirements for the above mentioned post at:hello_girish@yahoo.com
Sincerely
Girish S Rateshwar

Girish
Athiveera Kugan
Greenhorn

.ATHIVEERA KUGANPh No :- PP (91 44) 4611875
Old No 16 / New No 33, sak_em@yahoo.com
Mandaveli Street, II Floor,
Chennai - 600 028. India

SUNMICROSYSTEMS CERTIFIED JAVA PROGRAMMER(SCJP2) WITH 83% MARKS

Summary
Working as Java Programmer having around 1 Year of Professional Experience in Java( Applets, RMI, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, HTML, JavaScript ) with Oracle and Access as backend.
Technical Skill
Operating Systems : MS-Dos, Windows Me & NT
Languages : C++, *Java (JDK 1.2, RMI, Swing, Jdbc ,
Networking, Servlets, JSP)
RDBMS : Oracle 8, MS-Access
Internet Tools : Java Script, HTML, FrontPage

Educational Qualification
Completed Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical in First class from Madurai Kamaraj University in the year 1989.
Completed C++ Programming from karROX Technologies Ltd., Delhi.,
* Completed Sun MicroSystems' Java Course (SL-275) from Sun MicroSystems' Authorized Training Institute � Bitech, Chennai in the year Jan 2001 - Feb 2001.
*Cleared Sun MicroSystems Certified Java Programmer (SCJP2) with 83% Marks on 26-05-2001.
Knowledge of Typing 35wpm.
Experience Summary
Working as Programmer in Renindia Softcom Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, from Jan 2001 � Till Date
Worked as Programmer in Supal Computers Pvt. Ltd., Delhi from May 2000 � Jan 2001
Worked as Mechanical Engineer in various Engineering Companies from June 1989 � April 2000.
Project Experience
#1 Project Title:Shopping Books Web Portal
Client Name:Silicon Info Systems
Tools Used:Java (Servlets, JSP) - Oracle , JavaWebServer 2.0, FrontPage
Team Size & Period:4 & Jan 2001 � Till Date
Role and Responsibilities : Aim of this project is to provide available Computer books in Computer Library through Web. This System is web based divided into two main pages Member and Books. This Books Page provides Information on various books available in different category. And also provides the current position of the Books, i.e issued or available. Members can surf and order books which he requires. My part is to design Screen in JSP and HTML, Vector and Bean concept was used to retrieve the datas from the table. Used JDBC API driver to connect with Backend. Applet is used to display images. JSP-Plugin is used to co-ordinate all Applets having different functionalities
#2 Project Title:On Line Toy Shopping
Client Nameiana World Pvt. Ltd.,
Tools Used:Java / Access
Team Size & Period:6 & May 2000 - Jan 2001
Role and Responsibilities : This project is to allow web surfers to order toys Online. This System is web based. The invoice will be sent through E-Mail. Vector concepts were used for item generation. Tools used Jdbc, Swing and HTML. My part is to design Screen. Vector concept was used to retrieve the datas from the table, Used JDBC API driver for to connect with Backend. Accessed Images by Applet.
Personal Information
Date of Birth:11-05-1968
Languages Known:Tamil, English,Hindi
Sex & Marital Status:Male - Married
Passport No:T 023466

Date : S.ATHIVEERA KUGAN

<I> s.a.kugan</I>
sam fahy
Greenhorn

Matt A. Seif
6355 DanBrook Park
Charlotte, NC 28227
Ph#(704) 573 1025
Email: matt_seif@yahoo.com
SUMMARY Extensive background in software development with emphasis in object-oriented technologies such Java (3 years), Java Server Pages (1 � years) Servlets (1 � years), C++ (2 years) as well as XML (2 months).
Certification
Sun Certified Programmer.

TECHNOLOGYOperating Systems Windows95, Windows2000, and NT.
Databases SQL Server, DB2 and Access.
Languages Java, JavaScript, C/C++, Java Server Pages, Servlets,
XML, HTML, and Visual Basic.
Tools VisualAge3.5, Visual Caf�4.0, Tomcat3.2.1, WebSphere3.5, IBM MQSeries WorkFlow Web Client, MQSeries WorkFlow3.2.0, JDK1.3 and CVS.
EducationUniversity of North Carolina at Charlotte
M.S. in Computer Science, May 1999. (Post Graduate)
Arabic University of Beirut
B. S. in electrical engineering. May 1992.
EXPERIENCE
Feb 2001-Present First Union National Bank Charlotte, NC
Contractor
�Current project (LLO) has extensive work with Java, JSP, Servlets, XML, HTML, JavaScript, WebSphere3.5.2, Tomcat3.2.1 and VeniceBridge API.
Collateral Follow-Up WorkFlow System (LLO) is a process
necessary to secure collateral against loan obligations.
With the implementation of LLO data is extracted from the
backend systems and presented to the Follow-Up Team Member
to begin working on the appropriate items.
�Developed performance test.
�Involved in developing prototype.
�We�re in the testing and enhancement mode.
�Team members are 6.

Aug 2000-Present Central Piedmont Community College Charlotte, NC
Teacher
�Currently Teaching Java, object oriented Concepts and Design (2 classes).

Oct 2000 � I- SILVER, Inc. Charlotte, NC
Feb 2001 Contractor
�Mentored team members in the development and design cycle of the software.
�Developed web-enabled server appliance starting from scratch .(Phase one completed on time).
�Involved in the Research Development of future releases
and other software and tools needed for I-Silver development
department.
� Team members were 7.

Technologies: JavaInstalledShield java edition (3.5), JSP, Servlets, HTML, XML, JDK1.2, VisualCafe Expert Edition (4.0), CVS, SQL, Tom-Cat3.1 and Apache server.
Jan 2000 - UNIFI TECHNOLOGY Charlotte, NC
Oct 2000 Software Engineer
�Worked on multiple projects, for multiple customers simultaneously.
�Most recent project has included extensive work with Java, JSP and Servlets for the Conventions Visitors Bureau of New Orleans.
� Designed two Applets; the primary one is a Calendar to select timing.
�The second one is a generic bar Chart.
�This Applet is database driven, allowing the user to connect to the database and pull out values (defects values) and see them as graphical representation.
�An alternate version of this Applet is a multi-bar Chart. This function also displayed bars on the screen based on values from database. JavaScript was also used for communication.
�Both applets have completed on time (2 months).
�Promoted to Senior Developer.
�Team members were 12.
Technologies: Visual Caf� Expert Edition (4.0), Tomcat3.1, JSWDK and JDK1.2.2.
Jun 1997 - Virtual Age Technology Charlotte, NC
Jan 2000 Contractor
�Analysis/Design/Development of marketing agency�s online Catalog system:
�Implemented GUI (Swing, AWT components)
�Implemented and advising-monitoring system calendar-schedule system, and online purchasing system used by the sales representatives.
�The system gives them statistical data based on certain criteria like (time-date, Geographical location, and some history about the client).
�The calendar-schedule system is to help the sales representative to set their schedule in certain time. Also it archives the history of their visits to a particular area and the results.
�The online purchasing system allows the client to order from a list of items and select methods of payment and shipping.
Technologies: Java, JavaScript, HTML and JDK.
Mar 1997 - SOLECTRON TECHNOLOGY, INC. Charlotte, NC
Jun 1997 Developer
�Developed tracker automated reporting system: this is a Stored
Procedure, which sends/receives data to/from Database.
�This system generates two reports, the first one is to update the inventory and generates a sales order and send it to the ordering system to order the needed supplies from the suppliers .The second report is to keep track of billing and cost related and stores them in the archive-system.
Technologies: C, C++ and access.
Mar 1996 -INTERNATIONAL BUSSINESS MACHINES CORP Charlotte, NC
Mar 1997 Contractor
�Designed and implemented a Payroll System and provided systems enhancement and technical support.
Technologies: C and C++.

Anonymous
Ranch Hand

Sir,
I am Kishor Kumar BE Electronic and Sun Certified Java Programmer from Karachi - Pakistan. Curently working on servlets.
I want to apply for the junior level position.
Pls reply me on kklalwani@hotmail.com
Anonymous
Ranch Hand

Sir,
I am Kishor Kumar BE Electronic and Sun Certified Java Programmer from Karachi - Pakistan. Curently working on servlets.
I want to apply for the junior level position.
Pls reply me on kklalwani@hotmail.com
Neeraj Thakkar
Ranch Hand

<h2> What Is This? </h2>
Hi Everybody,
I am anxious about one thing.
This job posting was posted in September 2000. And I found the replies ( a sort of application for the job) dating June 2001.
Isn't it amazing. Does this company has not yet appointed the reqired professionals.
If yes then what is this post doing here.
You can imagine that the reqirement is dated back to september 2000 and people are still applying for it in June 2001 and somebody else will definetaly reply this July too.
So here I request u all and Javaranch too to care of this problem.
Neeraj
------------------
Neeraj Thakkar
Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform

Neeraj Thakkar<br />"Try to get what you like,Else you will be forced to like what you get."
sharad goswami
Ranch Hand

hi!!
I AM AN ENGINEERING GRADUATE AND WORKING IN INDIA.I AM SUN CERTIFIED JAVA PROGRAMMER AND HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SERVLETS AND JDBC.HOW DO I APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
EMAIL-ID- sharad23@excite.com

Stop The World I Want To Get Off.
sharad goswami
Ranch Hand

hi!!
I AM FROM INDIA AND LOOKING FOR JR LEVEL PROGRAMEER JOB.HERE IS MY RESUME:-
Personal Details
NameSharad Goswami
Email Id sharad23@excite.com
Contact Numbers
(Work) : 91-020-5661623

Education B.E Production ( MNREC Allahabad)
EXPERIENCE :- WAS WORKING IN WEBMASTERS PVT LTD AS SOFTWARE TRAINEE
ON JAVA PLATFORM FROM AUGUST-2000 TO MAY-2001
Technical Skills
HardwareIntel x86
Operating SystemsWindows 9x, Unix
Web RelatedJava Servlets, Html
DatabasesJDBC, ANSI SQL
LanguagesJava2 ( Sun Certified Java Professional), C , C++

Projects Profile (reverse chronological order)

S. No. 1�Online Examination�
ClientNetvision Web Technologies Pvt Ltd.
DesignationSoftware Trainee
OrganizationWeb Masters Pvt Ltd.
Duration3 months
EnvironmentWindows 98
Project description in brief :
To design a system for online examination. The system should provide user�s , facility to take test on various subject. It will also provide the facility to store online transcript of various tests taken by the user.
Activities: Design and Coding
Role: Developer
Contribution : Responsible for design of front end. Successfully done coding for various modules of the system.
S. No. 1�Online Library�
ClientNetvision Web Technologies Pvt Ltd.
DesignationSoftware Trainee
OrganizationWeb Masters Pvt Ltd.
Duration2.5 months
EnvironmentWindows 98
Project description in brief :
The Library module was a part of Web site for Netvision. It used to provide information of various facilities available in Library.
Activities: Design and Coding
Role: Developer
Contribution : Analysis and design of database for the module . Successfully implementing and integrating the module to the system.
Sean Casey
Ranch Hand

Do you guys ever look to see when these things are posted? I'm going out on a limb here, but I've got a feeling the positions have been filled seeing as though almost 10 months have gone by. But that's just my opinion.
Anonymous
Ranch Hand

I am looking for Jr.Programmer job in java .I have finished my Engineering in Instrumentation Technology.
mrinmoy Aich
Greenhorn

Dear Sir
I want to apply for the post of Java Programmer. I am a java programmer, now working in Caltech Infosystems pvt ltd(Calcutta,India) for the last one year.My phone no is 033-4570687.

I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools

subject: Java programmers needed