• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Bootstrap to 10.31.8.104/10.31.8.104:7600 failed

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi all!
I've searched through the forums but I still need help. I'm sorry but I'm not able to describe the situation because I'm working right now...
I need to enqueue a message sending an xml to remote weblogic server. They provided a set of libraries to be used, with spring configuration on it.
First of all I wonder if it is correct that the bootstrap address is logged as 10.31.8.104/10.31.8.104:7600 or it is an error too.
I get this error using the common getInitialContext example, too.

code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: t3://10.31.8.104:7600: Bootstrap to 10.31.8.104/10.31.8.104:7600 failed. It is likely that the remote side declared peer gone on this JVM]at weblogic.jndi.internal.ExceptionTranslator.toNamingException(ExceptionTranslator.java:47)at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.toNamingException(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:636)at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:306)at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:239)at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactory.java:135)at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(Unknown Source)at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unknown Source)at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(Unknown Source)at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(Unknown Source)at test.com.gb.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:44)Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: t3://10.31.8.104:7600: Bootstrap to 10.31.8.104/10.31.8.104:7600 failed. It is likely that the remote side declared peer gone on this JVMat weblogic.rjvm.RJVMFinder.findOrCreate(RJVMFinder.java:199)at weblogic.rjvm.ServerURL.findOrCreateRJVM(ServerURL.java:125)at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:296)... 7 more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder it the second error I get is related to the first or totally independent. It is about a spring configuration:

code:

<bean name="jndiEnvironment" class="java.util.Hashtable"> <constructor-arg> <map> <entry key="java.naming.factory.initial" value="${jndi.InitialContextFactory}" /> <entry key="java.naming.provider.url" value="${java.naming.provider.url}" /> </map> </constructor-arg> </bean>

I get this error:

code:

Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'jndiEnvironment' defined in file [/sw/as/infouser/alertServer/conf/notificator-spring-dispatching-external.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [int]: Could not convert constructor argument value of type [java.util.LinkedHashMap] to required type [int]: Failed to convert value of type [java.util.LinkedHashMap] to required type [int]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [java.util.LinkedHashMap] to required type[int]: no matching editors or conversion strategy found at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:275)

[ November 27, 2008: Message edited by: Fausto Calderazzo ]

Fausto Calderazzo
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi, I have something new.
I changed the Spring configuration to

and, at least, the exception is gone. But still no connection, though...
The interesting fact is that I put together the invocation to the libs provided and a common InitialContext lookup
Here is the lookup code

and the exception I get

Any help would be really apprecciated...
[ November 27, 2008: Message edited by: Fausto Calderazzo ]
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic