• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

SFC referenceData equivalent in MAC

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi All,

I am using MultiActionControllers and SimpleFormControllers in my project. I am having problem with Session Management. I have used AOP to manage session and in the SFC, I have referenceData() where I am calling a method and while calling that method, AOP will be activated and if session is invalid the user is promted to login again. So wherever I have SFC, if I logout and then click on Back button of the browser, the user is prompted to login again. But with MAC, since I don't have an equivalent of referenceData, AOP is not activated and while clicking on Back button after log out, the user will be able to view the page if not modify anything.

Can anybody suggest a work around. Is there any equivalent of referenceData for MAC?

Regards,

Swapna

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello Swapna,

The PRG[Post-Redirect-Get] pattern is the perfect solution. I would suggest you to go through http://www.javaranch.com/journal/200603/Journal200603.jsp#a5 article written by Bear. It might be hard to incorporate this pattern if you have already started development. Still you can give it a chance. Good luck.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic