• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Error while creating Datasource in Weblogic 9.2

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi

I have supplied all the connection pool parameters and all and in the last step of deploying the datasouce on a server in the targets section when I am getting the below error

Bean already exists: "weblogic.j2ee.descriptor.wl.JDBCPropertyBeanImpl@176f6ab6([sybasePool]/JDBCDriverParams/Properties/Properties[user])"

Could any one please suggest.

I already tried deleting the datasource and starting afresh, but I am still facing the problem

Bartender
MyEclipse IDE Firefox Browser Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
It looks like you hit a bug where the server says the bean is undeployed, but its actually not. Check the JNDI tree to confirm this. Are you still able to see the data source ?

Ram Korutla
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
If I check the datasource, I can find the one I created. However, when I try testing in monitoring section, I donot find the server on which the datasource has been deployed. Assuming all is well if I start using the application..it fails and says datasource doesnot exist

Deepak Bala
Bartender
MyEclipse IDE Firefox Browser Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

However, when I try testing in monitoring section, I donot find the server on which the datasource has been deployed

Well thats weird. You did target the data source to the server right ?

Can you post screenshots of your monitoring section, the target section and the JNDI tree ?

Ram Korutla
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Like I said, the action failed when I had tried to deploy the datasource on the server. That is when the error occured that I reported.

I am trying to attach screenshots, but their size is large and zip files arent allowed. Neither attachments from my mail are allowed to outside the company

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic