• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

voucher extension

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi guys,

I want to know if its is possible to extend the voucher? My voucher expires at the end of January and I want to extend it.

Cheers

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Laiq Ahmed wrote:Hi guys,

I want to know if its is possible to extend the voucher? My voucher expires at the end of January and I want to extend it.

Cheers

If I recall correctly there isn't. You either have to use it or lose it.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Laiq Ahmed wrote:My voucher expires at the end of January and I want to extend it.

It's not possible to EXTEND it, but here's one workaround I've heard of. Register for the exam, but set the date significantly in the future (I'm not sure how far out you can schedule it, but go as far as you need to/are able to). As you begin to approach the date (say a week before the test date), you can reschedule the exam for some time later via the Prometric website. I've heard that some people use this technique to 'extend' their voucher time.

This is offered as a possibility, and I don't necessarily recommend it because it's easy to miss the exam date. If you do use this method, make absolutely sure that you reschedule the exam properly or you may end up no-showing. In my location you cannot use the website to change a test date within 24 hours or so of the exam. I would give myself a good deal more time than that, just in case there are technical difficulties. But not that I necessarily fully endorse this method either.

I disclaim all liability should you lose your voucher. Be sure you research and verify that this method will work for you in your location and with your voucher.

Ben

New rule: no elephants at the chess tournament. Tiny ads are still okay.
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic