• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

SSO Using JBoss Negotiation

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi All

I am stuck with this problem for last many days and am finding it increasingly difficult to solve it.

I am trying to configure SSO on my application deployed on JBoss (4.2.2) for windows 2000 ADS using Kerberos. I have done all the configurations given in the Negotiation_User_Guide_(en-US).pdf and now trying to test my configuration using the Negotiation Toolkit. Following are the issues I am seeing-

1) When I access the negotiation toolkit application from the JBoss server machine itself, the Basic Negotiation test fails with the message given below. However, note that the test succeeds when I access the toolkit application from some other machine

Warning, this is NTLM, only SPNEGO is supported!

2) I am unable to get the Secured test passed from any machine (including the JBoss server). It gives me HTTP 401 error with the description-

This request requires HTTP authentication ().

The log that I see in JBoss server log is different when I access the toolkit test servlet from JBoss server machine and from any other machine. Here's the exception I am seeing in the JBoss server log when I access the test servlet from JBoss server machine-

And following is the log that I see when I access the test servlet from any other machine-

I am really at a loss in figuring out the issue and a fix. Could anyone help me with this? Let me know if you need any additional details to help me identify the problem.

Thanks much
-Neelesh

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic