• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

How do you email Nabble.

ranger
Mac IntelliJ IDE Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
So I try to post to what I think is a Grails forum. But instead is Nabble. I post, but I keep getting these emails saying that it is still waiting to post to the Grails mailing list. Everyday for the past 2 years I have gotten this email, and I can't find an email address to Nabble to tell them to stop. I mean in the email it has a link to stop those emails, but it asks you to login to Nabble, which I don't have an account, nor do I want one.

This Nabble is terrible.

Mark

Rancher
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I view Nabble as a mailing list archiver. Have you tried interacting directly with the actual mailing list (or forum)?

Mark Spritzler
ranger
Mac IntelliJ IDE Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Ulf Dittmer wrote:I view Nabble as a mailing list archiver. Have you tried interacting directly with the actual mailing list (or forum)?

I think that is why I get that email, is that while you can enter a post to the forum/mailing list without being a member of Nabble or even the mailing list. So I wasn't a member of either and that is why they post doesn't go through and they send that email every day. So I can't even interact directly with the mailing list. ;)

Interesting that you can do that, not be signed up, but get emails from them.

Mark
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic