• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

commandButton not invoking action first time form submitted with multiple tabs in p:tabView

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,
I am facing a problem in p:tabView with dynamic="true" which i am stuck in for days.
i have three tabs each having separate form and p:fileUpload with command button for submitting the form and uploaded file
The problem is my first form or tab works fine..but the other two are not working or firing command button action at all instead it refreshes the page. They are invoked only when second time form filled and button pressed.
and to add one thing more the fileUploadListener even works fine in all these tabs but the command button wont work or fire action method the first time for other two tabs:

Is there something wrong with this primefaces tag(i m using latest version of primefaces 3.5 also) or i am mistaking or missing something?? any kind of guidance will be helpful.

Here is the page code which is included in another main page:

catch it before it slithers away! Oh wait, it's a tiny ad:
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic