• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Weblogic Security

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
When I run the project in IntelliJ IDEA (12.1.4), everything looks fine until I get this message:

<Notice> <Security> <BEA-090078> <User weblogic in security realm myrealm has had 50 invalid login attempts, locking account for 1 minutes.>

I changed the parameters (50 attempts and 1 minute) in the admin console, but I have no idea where in the project this is coming from or where the password for user weblogic would be. It keeps showing up in the output window after the requisite minute is up.

I'm an absolute beginner with WebLogic and I had this project land in my lap with zero support and little documentation. I'm a bit out of my element, programming being my strong(er) suit, not recreating development environments.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Enable userlogout debug from the weblogic console and check the logs..

you can unlock d user from console or programatically as explaied here

http://weblogic-wonders.com/weblogic/2010/11/12/userlockout-feature-of-weblogic-server/

It looks like it's time for me to write you a reality check! Or maybe a tiny ad!
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic