• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Weblogic Console

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,
i have Deployed a stateless Session Bean on Weblogic7.0. if i go thru Console of Weblogic i am able to see my Bean and its properties.
There is a option where i can change my bean from STATELESS to STATEFUL bean. when i m doing this it is telling me to restart the server to reflect changes.
But i don't know where it is changing as in ejb-jar.xml file it still shows that it is a stateless bean. Pls Clarify.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Moving to BEA/WebLogic Forum...

Anurag Mishra
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi,
As no one replied to my this problem but i got the solution so i m posting it here.
Actually when we change the Deploymentdescriptor file from WebLogic Console it updates the in-memory deployment descriptor only. so when u restart the server changes will be lost and it won't be applied on jar file on Local Disk.
to make the changes permanent i mean in memory and the Deployment descriptor on DISC, we need to
Click the root element of the tree in the left pane. The root element is the either the name of the EJB JAR archive file or the display name of the EJB.
Then in right pane u will get Two Buttons one is
Validate and another is Persist.
Click Validate to to ensure that the entries in the EJB deployment descriptors are valid.
Click Persist to write your edits of the deployment descriptor files to disk in addition to WebLogic Server memory.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic