• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Error Starting Admin Console in WAS 4.0 AE

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello,
I am currently working on WAS 4.0 AE . It was working fine with oracle. I was not getting any error on that. But now I am getting error when starting Administrators console.
It is giving following error ::
Tbe administration client failed to connect to Administration server. Start the Local or Remote Administration server service before launching the Admninistration client.
I am startin service successfully. But i am getting following message in sas_server.log file :::
1> [2001-10-30 23:05:35.884], [ServerID: 12221999], [SecurityConfiguration.reinitializeConfiguration]:
JSAS0414E: The configuration is incorrect; the server may not start or may not function correctly. If you get this error, other errors will have preceded it which describe the problems with the configuration.
2> [2001-10-30 23:05:44.827], [ServerID: 868610269], [SecurityConfiguration.reinitializeConfiguration]:
JSAS0414E: The configuration is incorrect; the server may not start or may not function correctly. If you get this error, other errors will have preceded it which describe the problems with the configuration.
3> [2001-10-30 23:05:46.97], [ServerID: 868610269], [LoginHelperImpl.request_login_controlled], Severity code = 0:
JSAS0455A: Unable to login principal, invalid authentication information.
4> [2001-10-30 23:05:46.98], [ServerID: 868610269], [SecurityConnectionInterceptor.getCredentials]:
JSAS0240E: Login failed. Verify the userid/password is correct. Check the properties file to ensure the login source is valid. If this error occurs on the server, check the server properties to ensure the principalName has a valid realm and userid.
5> [2001-10-30 23:05:47.0], [ServerID: 868610269], [SecurityConnectionInterceptor.getCredentials], Severity code = 0, Error code = 0, Log Exception
What is meaning of this message.
Id checked the jdbc driver those workign perfactly, and also java_home is perfact, what can be the cause of problem.
I hd uninstall the WAS only not HTTP Server and JDk. and again reinstalld it. But was not working. But when id uninstalled the tables were not dropped from Oracle Database. So againg ihd droped all the tables.
So after that When ihd started WAS Service it hd created all the table s again with EJSADMIN user. But whn i hd started Console it was giving same error, but it was started and ihd created Server Group on it. And its entry was made in SERVERGROUP_TABLE successfully. But when restarting the Console againg the same problem is coming.
What is the cause of the problem???
Thanks
------------------
Ketan Khimani,
NextGen InfoNET Pvt. Ltd.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I will check the log file to make sure the server started properly. Go to logs directory. There is a file called default_stdout.log or something. If you see ... open for e-business as the last line. It is a good sign. If server start properly, run adminclient.sh. Make sure you set DISPLAY properly.
Jun Hong

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic