aspose file tools*
The moose likes Meaningless Drivel and the fly likes Amul (an indian milk products firm) coming to Walmart Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Other » Meaningless Drivel
Bookmark "Amul (an indian milk products firm) coming to Walmart" Watch "Amul (an indian milk products firm) coming to Walmart" New topic
Author

Amul (an indian milk products firm) coming to Walmart

Pradeep bhatt
Ranch Hand

I found about two thirds of them amusing, but then I might have absorbed some Indian humor from following the Indian election threads....

What did you like in the election thread?

Groovy
Helen Thomas
Ranch Hand

Found 2 ALTERNATIVES TO KHOYA which seem palatable from several
(Kesar seems to be saffron)

Thanks Sadanand. Father's getting a treat coming his way. Any vegan alternatives for a non-dairy recipe for me? (Curdled soy milk (1 c soy milk + 2 T lemon juice or white vinegar fried in walnut oil and steeped in diluted maple syrup could work)

1 : Ricotta cheese with moisture removed
Take two cups of ricotta cheese, cook it for about 10 minute in a Teflon sauce pan (use a 4-6 quart Teflon saucepan). Add two tablespoon butter to it and three cups of carnation dry milk powder. Keep on stirring constantly, until it reaches "Khoya" consistency, about 7 minutes on medium heat.

2 : 2 cups of fullcream milk powder.mix water to make a soft dough. take a container and line it with little oil.steam this dough in this container for 10 min. your khoya is ready to use in any indian sweet.
[ June 10, 2004: Message edited by: Helen Thomas ]

Le Cafe Mouse - Helen's musings on the web - Java Skills and Thrills
"God who creates and is nature is very difficult to understand, but he is not arbitrary or malicious." OR "God does not play dice." - Einstein
Warren Dew
blacksmith
Ranch Hand

Pradeep Bhat asks me, " What did you like in the election thread?"

I liked the fact that, when someone from either side posted something unreasonably partisan, the most common reaction was not offended righteousness or retaliation in kind, but rather a joke that illustrated the logical fallacies in the original post, while not being so pointed as to lose its humor.

There was also offended righteousness and retaliation, but it didn't dominate the discussion as much as I would have expected in a U.S. political thread.
[ July 13, 2004: Message edited by: Warren Dew ]
Arjun Shastry
Ranch Hand

After discussion with Amul,Scars and stripes ad has been removed from Amul 2004 hits.
[ July 13, 2004: Message edited by: Arjun Shastry ]

MH
Badriprasad Bumbabol
Ranch Hand

Just some useless information which doesnt add any value to this conversation but i guess its Meaningless Drivel.

I was born in Anand , which is a small town in the western part of India. Amul started from Anand and has its HQ there. So I feel a connection to Amul. Both of us were born in the same town and I would like to think that both of us are destined for big things

Ciao
Shaz

wood burning stoves

subject: Amul (an indian milk products firm) coming to Walmart